This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally going to Disneyland during Spring Break

i know i have been saying for the last couple of months that i was going to disneyland during the Christmas season, but the trip will have to put on hold until spring break. The reason my friends and i are delaying our trip is that i am going into ankle surgery on December 19th and i will have a cast and be on crutches for 4-6 weeks and maybe more. My friends also decided to move our trip because it will be easier to take off from work and we think spring break will be easier to take off. i know spring break is going to crowded and our break is from march 17-23. how's is the weather, are most of the rides back up and running, what time of the day is best to come to the park, and is there any special ceremonies or something awesome that disneyland puts on.

Re: Finally going to Disneyland during Spring Break

First of all, best wishes on your surgery.
    That being said be aware that spring break is not all one or two weeks. There are so many different school calendars in California that it's closer to a month of 'breaks'.
    The weather in March can be anything. Some of the coldest days I've spent there have been in March, but it can also be warm and sunny.
    The major word of advice is to take advantage of making priority seating arrangements 60 days in advance. You don't want to miss out dining someplace special because it's all booked up.
    Enjoy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X