This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the disneyland photo request thread

i thought that i would start this thread so that we could put in request for photos, so that those who are able to go to the park are able to get those pictures

I'll start...can someone get me a photo of the mannequins in the emporium
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: the disneyland photo request thread

interesting idea! what mannequins, you mean the ones up in the little diorama balconies?
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

I think a continually updated list in the first post would be a good plan. As for me:

* If you look at the NOS train station, you'll notice it's elevated. Instead of going up the stairs, walk to the left, toward the Courtyard of Angels and the NOS bathrooms. Somewhere in the hill to your right, near the Courtyard of Angels, there may be a door or something. We wants it, precious.
      * Harold's glowing red eyes at the top of the Matterhorn lift hill, shot with a flash to illuminate whatever the eyes are mounted on.
      * Sharp telephoto shots of the various show buildings seen from the monorail, just before passing the Indy show building.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
        I think a continually updated list in the first post would be a good plan. As for me:
        * Sharp telephoto shots of the various show buildings seen from the monorail, just before passing the Indy show building.
        Do you want those backstage show buildings behind the picnic area?? How about at ground level?? I can do that when I go back to work if you want them at ground level.. I don't get up in the monorail that often, though... That's my normal area, and I go past the Indy building to go to lunch...
        Last edited by pattimelt; 11-06-2007, 10:36 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post

I'll start...can someone get me a photo of the mannequins in the emporium
          Here's one of them for you!

Comment

I've requested it before and I am more then willing to do so again. If you have any Shrunken Ned cards, could you please send me the message, I am trying to gather all the messages (12 I think) for a project. I would request a message because I do not know how long this thread will get, but I will be more then willing to post and share them along with the appropriate credit.

"How to make Shrunken Ned's "Jungle Juice" Longevity Cocktail:
            1 Shot Zambezi River Water
            1 Gallon Pomegranate Juice
            1 Tsp. Emu Toenails
            1 Dash Rhino Eyelid Dandruff
            Blend for 6 hours, or until clear. Drink over ice 10 times a day. (Notice: This product has no therapeutic value whatsoever. Its value comes from the exercise you'll receive from chasing a rhino to get his eyelid dandruff.)" Submitted by Demento57
            Last edited by techskip; 11-07-2007, 03:15 PM.
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

thaks that the one
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Interesting idea... I don't have any requests myself at this time, but i'll be checking back here often! Thanks for all the contributions.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Good thread idea. I need a pic looking back towards the Frontierland entrance from the entrance to BTMRR. Oh, and if someone could go back in time and get me the same shot from about 1968 or so, that would be great.
                  Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Does anyone got clear pictures of the scenes in Splash Mountain, I've always wondered what it exactly looks like! :P

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Originally posted by pussnboots
                    Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
                    So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?
                    Zip-a-dee-duh.

Comment

can somebody get me a picture of Mainstreet taken from the Castle with a little bit of the gate up at the top showing?

I love that scene And I didn't realize it until I got home
                      All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
                        can somebody get me a picture of Mainstreet taken from the Castle with a little bit of the gate up at the top showing?

I love that scene And I didn't realize it until I got home
                        This one isn't FANTASTIC, but here ya go:

.~Adrienne~.

Comment

I don't think a much better shot than the one WeWantsTheRed'Ead posted is possible, at least with the portcullis showing.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowflakeSparks View Post
                            Does anyone got clear pictures of the scenes in Splash Mountain, I've always wondered what it exactly looks like! :P
                            Here you go. Not sure it's what you wanted, but, it's what I've got!

Comment

Wow! Thanks. :P Colors are not what I expected, but it looks nice. Wonder what it'd look like in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 as scenery. :P

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Originally posted by pussnboots
                              Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
                              So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?
                              Zip-a-dee-duh.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X