Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic in January? (and other schedule questions)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic in January? (and other schedule questions)

I'm planning a trip for either Jan. or Feb.

According to the DL calender, F! isn't performed at all in Jan. Is that usually the case?

Also, is the entertainment schedule for Feb. usually the same as Jan. They don't have that posted yet.

One more question -- the park is closing at 7pm on Feb. 5th, a tuesday, anyone know why?

Thank you!!

Re: Fantasmic in January? (and other schedule questions)

It's probably going dark for refurbishment.

But it's the off-season. Disneyland punishes the first-time or once-in-a-while visitor by not performing shows in the off-season, even on a busy Saturday. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not playing in February either. Have fun.

Comment

The schedule isn't up for February yet. From what I can see, Fan! will be running until midway through the month. Whether that's an error or true remains to be seen. Wait a little longer.

Comment

Feb 5th is probobly a private party or some type of event

Jan 14-31 Fantasmic is Dark so Feb might be as well

Comment

We always go in Feb. During the Fiftieth they had both FW and Fan runing on Fri. & Sat.
          We watch one one night the other the other night. They may not run both FW & Fan this feb. (when we are going also). But I would bet on the weekend they will run one OR the other. I would imagine.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X