This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• december trip questions...

ok. i'm planning a trip for next month (around the 19th). i'm bringing my husband (it's his b-day that exact day), myself, and two of our friends ( around their 2 month anniversary), who haven't been to DL since around 1997. (me & hubby last went in jan. of this year)

i know there are certain things i should show them. if we're only there for a day and a half, what major things should i hit? and what exactly do they do for the holidays besides fireworks, snow & parade? we saw the decorations earlier this year, but none of the activities. i've heard there's a santa in each park? and also apparently DL's got a birthday "party" in a cafe on main street? any info on that?

all info given much appreciated...

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
    Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
    Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
    Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Re: december trip questions...

They also have Santa's Reindeer Roundup, Xmas songs being sang and some other small activities on main street, I'm not sure what they are / the schedules this year...But they usually have some things going on around the hub and by the fire dept....Theres also some stuff going on for the Holidays over in New Orleans Square, Again.dont know what exactly yet though!

Comment

Re: december trip questions...

Originally posted by ministrychick77 View Post
      ok. i'm planning a trip for next month (around the 19th). i'm bringing my husband (it's his b-day that exact day), myself, and two of our friends ( around their 2 month anniversary), who haven't been to DL since around 1997. (me & hubby last went in jan. of this year)

i know there are certain things i should show them. if we're only there for a day and a half, what major things should i hit? and what exactly do they do for the holidays besides fireworks, snow & parade? we saw the decorations earlier this year, but none of the activities. i've heard there's a santa in each park? and also apparently DL's got a birthday "party" in a cafe on main street? any info on that?

all info given much appreciated...
      Birthday "party" is at Plaza Inn and can be scheduled by calling 714-781-3463 and pressing the number 4 for disney dining.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X