This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Lutz on local news tonight regarding Disneyland [Video Inside]

This just in to the MiceChat Newsroom from Dustysage ....

Be sure to set those TiVos and DVRs!

Al Lutz was interviewed this evening by the local news regarding the ongoing saga of human ashes being scattered on rides. Watch channels 4 (KNBC) and 7 (KABC) at 11pm to catch it!

Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=BCjheD0ph54
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 11-15-2007, 12:01 AM.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Re: Al Lutz on local news tonight regarding Disneyland

More importantly, would somebody be so kind as to put this on YouTube?

Comment

Oh, there'll be no living with him now.
      Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Well, he was right about one thing: this "ashes to ashes" story is going to create as much if not more buzz as the obese Small World story.

As evidenced here too, at the LA Times blog.

Comment

this is so crazy!!!
          he just posted this YESTERDAY, and it's already in the papers (my friend at dinner was talking about it and i was like, where did you read that?)
          and now he's on the news?
          the man's got power, and now he's giving them ideas. watch more and more ashes show up, haha.
          "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

It's been know for a LONG TIME that people drop ashes in the HM.
            Not really new news.
            Al just brought it out to the fore front.

Now Pirates I didn't know about, but makes sense.
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

The general public didn't know (or didn't care) until the LA Times started scouring Miceage for news.

I wonder though, will all of this publicity affect Al's ability to get insider info? I'm assuming not many people know who his sources are, but Disney and TDA must be a little concerned now that their unannounced plans and such will be getting a bit further than DL freaks like us to read MiceAge every day.
              "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Is this going to air on ABC stations nation wide or just in LA?

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                  The general public didn't know (or didn't care) until the LA Times started scouring Miceage for news.

I wonder though, will all of this publicity affect Al's ability to get insider info? I'm assuming not many people know who his sources are, but Disney and TDA must be a little concerned now that their unannounced plans and such will be getting a bit further than DL freaks like us to read MiceAge every day.
                  Either he will be big stuff now and get better advantages
                  or (like mentioned) too well know and not able to "creep" around the park getting "secrets"
                  I wander if his picture is posted in the main offices?
                  I prob. says "If you see this man, don't tell him anything. He's a ruiner"....LOL
                  Quote by Al:
                  To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post

*ahem*

The local news outlets have been following Al for years.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't get the Los Angeles network affiliates here in San Diego county like the good old days. Maybe some enterprising soul will post the Lutz interviews on YouTube!

Go, Al!
                      Rick

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
                        Oh, there'll be no living with him now.
                        I didn't know the two of you were roomates!
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

this might be a dumb question but the news said it was baby powder

but al said it wasnt

is disney covering it up or is there a misunderstanding?

come on...baby powder?

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
                            this might be a dumb question but the news said it was baby powder

but al said it wasnt

is disney covering it up or is there a misunderstanding?

come on...baby powder?
                            The woman (the one who dumped it all in PotC) claimed that it was baby powder, but from what Al's article states, it was later tested to be found to be human remains.

Disney could be trying to intervene...

Comment

I swear, It was just churro and popcorn crumbs that I brushed off,
                              while exiting the doom buggy! I swear!!!!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X