Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

    We dropped by the Fullerton location on Saturday, and I saw some items I thought some people might be interested in. The first price was the retail price and the second price is what it costs now.

    POTC auction scene (auctioneer and redhead) - $75/$49.99

    Mulan riding Khan maquette - $399/$249

    Snow White kissing Dope Armani - $650/$499

    Prince Philip Lenox - $125/$89

    Aurora Snow Princess Lenox - $150/$99.99

    Small World Belgium - $99/$69.99

    Small World Spain - $99/$69.99

    Flick classics piece - $125/$99.99

    Atta classics piece - $125/$99.99

    Sneezy classics piece - $99/$59.99

    Bashful classics piece - $99/$59.99

    Happy classics piece - $99/$59.99

    Small World Canada ornament - $29.99/$17.99

    Small World Arabia ornament - $29.99/$17.99

    Shag DL 50th lithos $995/$699.99

    Frontierland big fig - $199/$89.99



    A new character warehouse location opened this weekend, in the Puente Hills mall in City of Industry. It's located on the first floor across from Game Stop.

    AMS Character Warehouse
    Puente Hills Mall
    1600 S. Azusa Avenue, #220
    City of Industry, CA 91748
    Mon. - Fri. 10 to 9; Sat. 10 to 8; Sun. 11 to 6
    store open until January 13, 2008

    It looks like the store is just a relocation of the recently closed store that was in Santa Clarita.

  • #2
    Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

    I was there today. Nearly got a T-Shirt, but $30 is a bit pricey!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

      There's also a store in Pomona next to a Mattel outlet. It is said that they may get some better "collectible" items because they are further away from the park.


      Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

      Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

        If there is anything reasonably priced which is Jungle related please let me know via PM... I need a Christmas list (her family's tradition not mine) and she has a limited budget. Also if they have the Nightmare bowling shirt (green/black) please let me know.
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

        sigpic

        "Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

          The Character Warehouse in Mesa just closed on Saturday 11/17.
          Sounds like you have a LOT more collectables, than we had.

          I did pick up a Olszewski Chity Hall/Firehouse and Frontierland Big Fig,
          before Mesa Closed.
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

            We just got the postcard in the mail telling us that one is open in San Leandro.

            Gotta check it out!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

              whats the address for the fullerton location?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                I went to the one in Puente Hills, a lot of clothes but I got a set of 50th Castle Crown plates.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                  Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                  We just got the postcard in the mail telling us that one is open in San Leandro.

                  Gotta check it out!
                  That must mean that the one at the Great Mall in Milpitas has closed, which I am glad I read your post, as I was going to stop over there just today, saves me a trip and a heap of disappointment. I did go a couple of times when it opened, and snagged some great xmas gifts (months ago).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                    Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                    We just got the postcard in the mail telling us that one is open in San Leandro.

                    Gotta check it out!
                    YAY!!!! lol i actually got 5 postcards for the San Leandro store and 4 for the Tracy store which is now open. Dosn't the San Leandro store open on Nov. 30?

                    I love the Character Outlet stores. I have to make it to the Fullerton one on my next visit to DL.
                    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      There's also a store in Pomona next to a Mattel outlet. It is said that they may get some better "collectible" items because they are further away from the park.
                      I've been there a couple times, the most recently in mid-October. Not too much in the way of real collectibles any of the times I've been there. I stopped by because I was driving back from the airport, but otherwise, it's not worth my time and gas money to drive out there just to have a look.

                      Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                      I did pick up a Olszewski Chity Hall/Firehouse and Frontierland Big Fig, before Mesa Closed.
                      Both the Fullerton and Puente Hills mall locations had the Frontierland big fig and a couple Olszewski pieces.

                      Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                      I went to the one in Puente Hills, a lot of clothes but I got a set of 50th Castle Crown plates.
                      Yeah, they must have ended up with a ton of those dessert plates left over because I've been seeing them at every character warehouse for a while now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                        Originally posted by cstephens View Post
                        We dropped by the Fullerton location on Saturday, and I saw some items I thought some people might be interested in. The first price was the retail price and the second price is what it costs now.

                        POTC auction scene (auctioneer and redhead) - $75/$49.99

                        Mulan riding Khan maquette - $399/$249

                        Snow White kissing Dope Armani - $650/$499

                        Prince Philip Lenox - $125/$89

                        Aurora Snow Princess Lenox - $150/$99.99

                        Small World Belgium - $99/$69.99

                        Small World Spain - $99/$69.99

                        Flick classics piece - $125/$99.99

                        Atta classics piece - $125/$99.99

                        Sneezy classics piece - $99/$59.99

                        Bashful classics piece - $99/$59.99

                        Happy classics piece - $99/$59.99

                        Small World Canada ornament - $29.99/$17.99

                        Small World Arabia ornament - $29.99/$17.99

                        Shag DL 50th lithos $995/$699.99

                        Frontierland big fig - $199/$89.99



                        A new character warehouse location opened this weekend, in the Puente Hills mall in City of Industry. It's located on the first floor across from Game Stop.

                        AMS Character Warehouse
                        Puente Hills Mall
                        1600 S. Azusa Avenue, #220
                        City of Industry, CA 91748
                        Mon. - Fri. 10 to 9; Sat. 10 to 8; Sun. 11 to 6
                        store open until January 13, 2008

                        It looks like the store is just a relocation of the recently closed store that was in Santa Clarita.
                        Hey, you have a Skippy!!!!
                        Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                          I was very sad to see the Santa Clarita store close a week ago, I still have more shopping to do but I figure Ill just make the drive next trip out to DL. Thanks for the update!

                          A little piece of heaven

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Character Warehouse - Fullerton update and new location open in Puente Hills

                            Originally posted by cstephens View Post
                            I've been there a couple times, the most recently in mid-October. Not too much in the way of real collectibles any of the times I've been there. I stopped by because I was driving back from the airport, but otherwise, it's not worth my time and gas money to drive out there just to have a look.

                            Well gee whiz, God forbid someone else who lives near there to check it out!


                            Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                            Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
                              Hey, you have a Skippy!!!!
                              Yep, got him in 1999. I'm glad he's still in the attraction, but I'm sad that his name isn't said.

                              Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                              Well gee whiz, God forbid someone else who lives near there to check it out!
                              I was making my comment as an observation to anyone who might think about making a special trip out to Pomona. I don't think it's worth it. However, I do think it's worth making a special trip to the Fullerton location because they do have a lot of new stuff right now. I figured that info might be helpful to someone. I know I would have appreciated knowing not to waste my time driving out to Pomona.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X