This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Hook's trip report

Well it starts off with me and my mom going to Disneyland today cause my mom had to see her favorite band group over at DCA know as Instant Replay which she has may friends with. So when I was over at DCA I when over to the Hollywood backlot to see if the Snow White 70th event was still going. It was and when I got there I saw....

...Dopey out.

After I got his picture I had ask the castmemeber that took my photo if Grumpy,Happy and the others be out. She said you should know about Grumpy he will never stop and have his picture taken. But I said well Happy should at less. So after I she told me I when over to Disneyland side to see if I can fine...

...Goofy

I took this picture with him along for a family friend who is very sick and she just loves Goofy.

But after I took the picture of Goofy by himself I took...

...another with him.

After I left Goofy I happen to spot across the way from Goofy this character...

which I have never seen Donald ever around on Christmas time.

So after I show Donald my shirt I when to have lunch at Hungry Bear. After that I took the train back to Main Street. But before getting there we stop at Fantasyland and I saw the Princess Fantasy Faire and I could see what royality that was in there which was Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip. So I didn't get off the train cause I wanted to go to Main Street to hope I can get some pictures with Snow White,Belle Aurora & Cinderella together like I saw last sunday. I got there about 1:50pm and waited for them to show up but it was getting close to 2:30pm when I gave up waiting for them . So I when to the Princess Fantasy Faire and waited in like. As it was getting close for me to get my pictures I saw Minnie oops I mean Princess Minnie leave. So when it was my turn it was these 3 royalitys.

Cinderella was funny. She saw my Tigger Christmas hat and she ask me if she can try it on. I told her yes you can. So I took it off and she put it on her head. She ask me and the photo guy how she look we both said she look great. She said do you think I can pass the gates without been knowest. I just laugh out. I told her that she can keep it on and we did are picture taken but she said it was alright. So after that I stold for the Parade and I only got these 4 shots.

Hope you like my trip report.

Re: Capt. Hook's trip report

Nice TR Capt. Hook

Comment

As always, wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Comment

Nice report as always Jeffrey.
        Last edited by kennygman77; 11-26-2007, 08:15 AM.
        Kenny the Pirate
        AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
        Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
        Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
        Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Wonderful trip report! I always enjoy seeing the princesses.
          Last edited by codelyokorox; 11-26-2007, 02:41 PM.
          Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Very nice report.

Comment

Excellent photos as always, Capt. Hook!

Comment

Great pics CH, you just have too much fun with getting character pics don't you?
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Great Character Photos!!!

Comment

I love the characters holiday outfits. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
                    sigpic

Comment

You are the John James Audubon of MiceChat--hardly a Disney character out there you have not 'captured'. Good job as always, Cap'n.

Comment

Well there is still some I haven't seen as u can tell from my signature. As for Cinderella and my hat. She ask me so I don't call it takening it from me.

Comment

Jeffrey, great pics as usual! Good to see you having fun at the park!

Comment

LOVE all the SMILES!!
                            Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                              You are the John James Audubon of MiceChat--hardly a Disney character out there you have not 'captured'. Good job as always, Cap'n.
                              more Hugh Hefner of MC. Thanks for pics. Your stories always put a smile on my face.
                              Originally posted by Grumpee
                              I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X