This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ! VIDEO ! - Parade of Dreams / MSEP Montage - Tribute to Performers

What: Another photo montage in VIDEO form of great photos taken by FROGBERTO, PHOTOMATT and TIF_64.
    Its set to the Parade of Dreams soundtrack with a snippent of MSEP (a la Light Magic) mixed in.

Why: I really enjoyed the photos and wanted to put them to music...and it really pays tribute to the hard working performers that help bring the magic to all our visits.

Running time : 4:13

If you have the ability to...I strongly suggest viewing it through the STAGE6 link (because of higher video quality).

Stage6 (DIVX)
    http://stage6.divx.com/user/Skunkwer...Parade-Montage

or

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b4gZIurtVs

Please share it with friends and family if it entertains you..

Thanks again to Robert, Matt and Tiffanie for allowing the use of their photos. Their work is the foundation of mine.... PLEASE keeping sharing.

Skunkwerx

Re: ! VIDEO ! - Parade of Dreams / MSEP Montage - Tribute to Performers

Thanks for that, well put together and shows the heart that truly makes the parade, the cast.
    Jeff Wayne

Comment

That was an AWESOME video! Thanks for sharing it with us! :bow: :thumbup: :clap:
      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Excellent video!

Comment

Very well put together. Unlike some videos/slideshows where there is no zoom or pan at all on the pictures which made the video boring, this one was moving and kept me interested!

Comment

Cool video!
            sigpic
            Home away from Home.

Comment

That Belle looks pretty good, huh?

Amazing video! Fantastic editing. Now, was that version of Baroque Hoedown from... dare I say it? Light Tragic. Sorry, Slight Magic.

Comment

I think I recognize quite a few of these photos.... thanks for posting this!

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                  That Belle looks pretty good, huh?

Amazing video! Fantastic editing. Now, was that version of Baroque Hoedown from... dare I say it? Light Tragic. Sorry, Slight Magic.
                  Thank you ....Yup Frogberto took an excellent shot of her. But Mary Poppins is my favorite.... I made sure to put her shot in sync with the lyrics "..the MOST BEAUTIFUL.."

Yes that version of the hoedown WAS from LIGHT TRAGIC MAGIC. It was beatsynced to the Parade of Dreams tempo and sliced in with some extra efx.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                    I think I recognize quite a few of these photos.... thanks for posting this!

Thank you (and Matt and Tiffanie) for creating the photos so that I could share them in a different way......
                    Group HuG!

Comment

Comment

loved the video! and I recognized the "Light Magic" version
                        of Baroque Hoedown. Also, recognized a few of the pics.

THANKS!!!
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Bravo!!! What a really cool photo montage! I got all warm and fuzzy watching it. The editing and transitions were well-done. And, of course, the photography is top-notch! Thanks for putting it all together. I love it!

:thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X