This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland the Movie

I was on my daily bus from school listening to RDCT and I thought hmmm maybe a Disneyland Movie Here is the story: Two siblings that wished there was a place were they could escape there harsh and depressing childhood but when they wished hard enough it happened! Then one night when there dad was getting home they ran off to avoid him and found an abandoned train station (Mainstreet train station) and ran into one of the tunnels and found themselves in a magical place called Disneyland!
    They were greeted with friendly citizens of Mainstreet U.s.a. the citiznes told the children they were waiting for them to arrive but someone else was too! Maleficent the Dark Fairy and other Villians of Fantasyland wanted to transport the children to an even worst version of there sad lives so with help from the mayor of Mainstreet He sent them off to find the King of Disneyland Walt Disney who lived in Sleeping Beauty castle so then there Journey begins....

Thats all I have so far what do ya'll think!?

Re: Disneyland the Movie

Who's the Dark Fairy?

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Just so long as neither Eddie Murphy nor Jennifer Tilly are in it...
        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Who's the Dark Fairy?
          Maleficent is the dark fairy!
          lol sorry bout that!

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

I have to agree with you!

Comment

That's one of my favorite books.

Comment

Originally posted by serviceelevator View Post
                I was on my daily bus from school listening to RDCT and I thought hmmm maybe a Disneyland Movie Here is the story: Two siblings that wished there was a place were they could escape there harsh and depressing childhood but when they wished hard enough it happened! Then one night when there dad was getting home they ran off to avoid him and found an abandoned train station (Mainstreet train station) and ran into one of the tunnels and found themselves in a magical place called Disneyland!
                They were greeted with friendly citizens of Mainstreet U.s.a. the citiznes told the children they were waiting for them to arrive but someone else was too! Maleficent the Dark Fairy and other Villians of Fantasyland wanted to transport the children to an even worst version of there sad lives so with help from the mayor of Mainstreet He sent them off to find the King of Disneyland Walt Disney who lived in Sleeping Beauty castle so then there Journey begins....

Thats all I have so far what do ya'll think!?
                I was thinking the same thing, albeit slightly different.
                A disneyland movie, but it would be a true story. It would be a dramatization of Walt Disney's creation of Disneyland, from storyboard to construction set in Anaheim to the Pirates of the Caribbean designing and ending sometime around now. I'm thinking the opening scene would have to be Walt Disney with his kids at that amusement park they always went to, the one that inspired Walt Disney to make Disneyland. Start there, and of course have several themes (Like all the skeptical businessmen who thought Walt was nuts for building such a thing). It would be based on real events and would incorporate real broadcast footage throughout the years and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                  The new MPAA ruling is, if you have both their names in the credits of ANY film, it must carry a PG-13 rating. :lol:

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X