X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please [Pictures of the Stepsisters in the Parade Wanted]

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone have a picture of Cinderella's step sisters from the Christmas parade. I've scanned the trip reports and picture threads and haven't had much luck. I was at the park on Sat, but was unable to get a shot of them.

Thank you!
    ~Gina

Mothers of teenagers know why some animals eat their young!

Re: Help Please

Awww, man---by the title of this thread ("Heal Please"), I was all ready to sing "Cumbaya". I even got my guitar out. Damn.

Good luck with the photo--I'm sure one of the great MC shutterbugs can help you (maybe even heal you, too--I dunno)

Comment

You almost got me! But I caught my nice typo and changed it rather quickly!
      ~Gina

Mothers of teenagers know why some animals eat their young!

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2367097&postcount=12

There are a couple shots in this post.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X