This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter pan ride

I remember riding this a few years ago. Enjoyed it a lot. i felt like i was going to lose my backpack at a certain point in the ride it was situated by my feet and when the vehicles stop for a few seconds and sway forward the backpack almost fell out of the ride vehicles.

Re: Peter pan ride

Yeah, that was a fun ride!

I loved it.

<3

Comment

Wish I was on it right now. I love how the vehicles swoop up and down. Kind of adds to the flying illusion when you're rising above the London scene and lowering around Neverland.

Comment

One time we got sperated by our group and the people in front of us we didn't know. So when we swooped around London, and the group we could see waved, we were pleasantly surprised. It was fun. They were nice.

I like that ride a lot. I love Fantasyland.
        Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Ahhhhhh Peter Pan.......one of my all time favorite Disney Attractions...

Comment

Peter Pan is our last ride of the night. We go on it at 11:30. The line is still long and we are TIRED, but I can't leave DL without those 3 little notes. You know that ones I'm talking about!!!
            To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepybear View Post
              Peter Pan is our last ride of the night. We go on it at 11:30. The line is still long and we are TIRED, but I can't leave DL without those 3 little notes. You know that ones I'm talking about!!!

Do you think Peter Pan should add more to the line and install a Fast Pass station? I think that would be a good idea but the only problem is the ride is too short for Fast Pass.

Comment

I always try to make it my first ride. It's my Favorite. Gets me in the "Disneyland Feel" After a walk down main street and through the castle to take a step, to step on the golden spike, onto PP, and I know I am in DL.
                -----------------------------------------------
                DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                  I always try to make it my first ride. It's my Favorite. Gets me in the "Disneyland Feel" After a walk down main street and through the castle to take a step, to step on the golden spike, onto PP, and I know I am in DL.

Thats me but that feeling happens for me in Tomorrowland

Comment

Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
                    Do you think Peter Pan should add more to the line and install a Fast Pass station? I think that would be a good idea but the only problem is the ride is too short for Fast Pass.
                    I don't know if there is room for fast pass. I don't mind standing in the line though-- it is part of the experience. I just people watch and listen in on other people conversations while I wait.

Comment

I don't know if there is room for fast pass. I don't mind standing in the line though-- it is part of the experience. I just people watch and listen in on other people conversations while I wait.

Yeah....and that is where the most fun comes in Fantasyland, waiting in lines for the dark rides.....no?

Comment

Yeah....and that is where the most fun comes in Fantasyland, waiting in lines for the dark rides.....no?
                        I can't agree with you more. Sometimes I even take pictures of the strangers who I spend my trip listening to. hahahahaa. That's another thing i love about the park, it isn't an experience you do on your own-- you are there with other people, sharing it all, whether you know the person or not.

Comment

Big NO vote on fastpass.

Comment

I can't agree with you more. Sometimes I even take pictures of the strangers who I spend my trip listening to. hahahahaa. That's another thing i love about the park, it isn't an experience you do on your own-- you are there with other people, sharing it all, whether you know the person or not.

Aint it the truth! Thats why Disneyland is so amazing, it just gives people such an amazing feeling.

Comment

NO! That line hits 45 minutes easily, and has a lousy PPH. I would not even want to think what that line would be like with fastpass.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X