This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lincoln Show Next Year

I was talking to my CM friend at the Opera house today and he told me that WDI was in the Opera Hose talking about a new show to replace Lincoln, or include Lincoln. He said that it wold have a "patriotic" theme to it.

What do yo think?

Re: New Lincoln Show Next Year

I think that I hope it's true, especially if it's with Mr. Lincoln!!!!!! I've been missing Mr Lincoln ever since he was taken out!

Comment

old news(it includes lincoln), but the question is still when.

Comment

Lincoln+Pirate hat+Random Pixar character= Huge hit no matter how much it will break theme.
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
          Lincoln+Pirate hat+Random Pixar character= Huge hit no matter how much it will break theme.
          Ack!!!! Horrible thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
            I was talking to my CM friend at the Opera house today and he told me that WDI was in the Opera Hose talking about a new show to replace Lincoln, or include Lincoln. He said that it wold have a "patriotic" theme to it.

What do yo think?
            Will they add a Booth ?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
              Will they add a Booth ?
              Yuk yuk.

Comment

Great moments with Mr Lincoln will soon be replaced with a new more "interactive" version and renamed: JOHN WILKES BOOTH'S RETRO-BLASTERS

Comment

great moments with mr. lincoln and jack sparrow hows that for apples.

Comment

I could only say this on here, otherwise it would be regarded as "insensitive". But this reminded me of a great little story so minor sidebar.

There are several Jungle Skips who would on occasion find themselves at Opera House. Sometimes they would slip up. This was one of those occasions.

CM standing in front of Opera House when Guest approached him
                    Guest "So Disney finally got rid of Lincoln"
                    CM "No sir John Wilkes Booth did that, we just switched shows"

sigpic

Comment

I could only say this on here, otherwise it would be regarded as "insensitive". But this reminded me of a great little story so minor sidebar.

There are several Jungle Skips who would on occasion find themselves at Opera House. Sometimes they would slip up. This was one of those occasions.

It is insensitive.

Welcome to the club

Comment

Something like that should not be said in front of, or to guests, ever.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

2009 marks the 200th birthday of Abraham Lincoln. From what I have heard there are going to be celebrations that year nationwide in his honor, much like the many celebrations that occurred during the nation's bicentennial.

Disney could use this event as an impetus to create new non-movie based rides and attractions. For example, because of the bicentennial, Disney created America On Parade, America Sings, the American Flag/Eagle float for the MSEP, and the tribute to America portion of Fantasy In The Sky.

At the very least they could use this event to resurrect Lincoln. It is in Disney's history to do something to forward patriotism and this would be a perfect opportunity.

Comment

I just want to clarify, I was not the one that said that comment. Also the Guest commented "I know, I've seen the History Channel." which made me bite my tongue trying not to laugh. People bashed National Treasure, but that is why it is popular, because people have forgotten our own national history!

sigpic

Comment

Well said techskip. So true and so sad that it is true.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X