Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland music question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland music question

    So I'm just curious if anyone knows where to find the version of White Christmas that's played at the end of Believe in Holiday Magic during the bubble snow (or at least who sings it so I can try to find it myself).
    I'd be most appreciative.
    Also, is there a full version of the actual music from the fireworks?

    Sorry if this is already been asked a million times :P


  • #2
    Re: Disneyland music question

    I know for sure that it's on the "Holiday Magic" CD that came out a couple of years ago. That one has the Believe show with White Christmas, IASW Holiday and the ill-fated LuminAria. I'm not sure if they still sell that one at the park, but it would be worth a look.

    The latest Disneyland official podcast has an interview with the lady who sings the song, Kellie Coffey.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland music question

      Ask Al Lutz

      here is a link to the disneyland christmas music loop.

      http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al121307a.htm

      If you do not find it here email Al lutz and he may can help you out.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan





      Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

      Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland music question

        AKfan, that song is not in the Christmas loop. It's part of the Believe in Holiday Magic (fireworks show) at the end when it snows on Main St.

        Did you find it Kuzcochik?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland music question

          Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
          AKfan, that song is not in the Christmas loop. It's part of the Believe in Holiday Magic (fireworks show) at the end when it snows on Main St.

          Did you find it Kuzcochik?
          No actually I didn't
          I tried itunes and a few other places and I'm coming up empty

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland music question

            Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
            No actually I didn't
            I tried itunes and a few other places and I'm coming up empty
            Check your private messages...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland music question

              Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
              I know for sure that it's on the "Holiday Magic" CD that came out a couple of years ago. That one has the Believe show with White Christmas, IASW Holiday and the ill-fated LuminAria. I'm not sure if they still sell that one at the park, but it would be worth a look.

              The latest Disneyland official podcast has an interview with the lady who sings the song, Kellie Coffey.

              it's out of print so if you want the actual cd you have to find it on ebay or something. i get the feeling someone did something illegal a post or so ago though and her matter is settled though :P

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X