Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Walt's NOS apartment is opening soon!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Walt's NOS apartment is opening soon!

News about spending the night inside Disneyland in Disneyland Dream Suite in New Orleans Square as a Year of A Million Dreams' prize. (From the Winter/Spring 2008 Costco Travel brochure, p. 28.)

It says:
    "Disneyland's Dream Suite Stay will be awarded most days starting January 31, 2008. It will be awarded early in the day, will be for a stay that night and is only available to eligible participants at the Parks, common areas of the Disneyland Resort Hotels and the Downtown Disney District in California."

Re: Looks like Walt's NOS apartment is opening soon!

Cool...wonder who it's open to?
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by disneyfan07; 12-30-2007, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow View Post
        Cool...wonder who it's open to?
        Only the certain, select few who will be lucky enough to be picked by the dream team...

Which means.... pretty much none of us. In fact... I'm thinking the odds are that percentage wise, you have a better chance of getting hit by lightening 3 times on your left little toe than ever seeing the inside of the Dream Suite.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Didn't Ryan S. say late Feb? Or was it Jan? Either way, it is soon.

Comment

what bugs me about this is, whats to stop the guest from leaving the suite and strolling around DL at night after hours?
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

....grumble... Dream Suite... grumble...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                what bugs me about this is, whats to stop the guest from leaving the suite and strolling around DL at night after hours?
                There are going to be concierge-like Cast Members present at all hours, just as in Florida's suite. Guests will be free to ask these Cast Members to go out walking with them, a night time/after hours/oh-you-can't-sleep-because-we're-practicing-the-cannon-sync-for-Fantasmic! tour, of sorts.

I'm just concerned about which department will get the job. My vote goes to Guest Relations.

Comment

That would be fun to just walk around Disneyland at night! With one around besides the workers.
                  Har har har

Comment

I saw the title "Walt's Apartment" and secretly hoped they ditched the Cinderella suite plans for a more authentic Walt Apartment style accommodations.
                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                      I saw the title "Walt's Apartment" and secretly hoped they ditched the Cinderella suite plans for a more authentic Walt Apartment style accommodations.
                      Complete with cigarettes and chili!! :lol:
                      sigpic

Comment

They better be sound proofing the walls, otherwise the Dream Suite winners will be up all night from the rumble of the overnight trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                          The Suite, actually, is supposedly going to be based off the original Dorothea Redmond concept paintings that she personally did for Walt when he was planning the Royal Suite -- NOT Cinderella.

From the press release:http://www.disneylandnews.com/articl...article_id=237

...However, I wonder just how true they can stay to Redmond's concepts when the plan to have each room themed differently...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

SECOND attempt: my question is: are meals included?? if yes, what other perks are included?

Comment

There are going to be concierge-like Cast Members present at all hours, just as in Florida's suite. Guests will be free to ask these Cast Members to go out walking with them, a night time/after hours/oh-you-can't-sleep-because-we're-practicing-the-cannon-sync-for-Fantasmic! tour, of sorts.
                              ok that would make sense
                              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X