This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Eve 2008! News and Running Trip Report

Since last year's thread was so fun, here I am again with another live report from the parks for New Year's Eve 2008!

I'll keep all of you updated as often as possible with any news, info, and photos live from the park throughout the night!

Stay tuned!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: New Year's Eve 2008! News and Running Trip Report

Thanks MG! We appreciate all that you do.

Comment

We're thinking of coming, but won't be able to make it until around 1 or 2. Could you please update as to how crowded it is right now, and any info you may able to get regarding Full closure of the gates and/or limits on ticket purchase options. Thanks!

Comment

Very cool! Thank you!

Comment

Now this is fun for those of us stuck in the cold, cold north. I look forward to reading th updates.

Comment

Are the gates closed yet?

Comment

awww your awsome!! I look forward to seeing the pics and reports thru out the night. and look out for Dan, he is popping the bubbly !!

Comment

gates are still open as of 1130 AM
                You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Originally posted by IMAGINE View Post
                  gates are still open as of 1130 AM
                  What are the crowds like.... I just woke up and was going to head towards the park....
                  So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

thanks for doing this.. I love it:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

Disney is already hard diverting guests to DCA. Signage is saying that Disneyland Park 1 Day tickets are sold out, however, the gates are still open to Disneyland as of now. Not sure if tickets are actually sold out or not.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Cool. Glad I'm staying home. Thanks for the update MG!

Comment

Looks like they are already at Phase 1 then, where they stop selling "1-day, 1-Park tickets" to Disneyland as well as AP blockout tickets.

Pre-purchased multi-day tickets, Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests, and Premium APs will still be allowed in as well as reentry folks that have a Disneyland Park hand-stamp and ticket media/AP that was used to enter Disneyland Park earlier in the day. If they go into higher Phases though, this could change... so plan accordingly or know that you'll probably ring in the New Year at DCA.

CMs IDs and Main Gate Passes are already blocked out, but our Team Disney Comp. Passes are not (though I don't think they'll be allowed to be used at Phase 1+).
                          Last edited by Burnt Toast; 12-31-2007, 11:29 AM.
                          Burnt Toast
                          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Toast View Post
                            Looks like they are already at Phase 1 then, where they stop selling "1-day, 1-Park tickets" to Disneyland as well as AP blockout tickets.
                            Its 1-Day Disneyland and 1-Day Park Hopper tickets that are restricted. They never stop selling them, you just need a lead to approve it if you sell them.

And all APers have the same entrance privileges, just that some need to buy the $40 BOD Ticket to get their pass "Unblocked" for the day.

So, only way to get past the hard divert right now would be Multi-Day Tickets or a AP (BOD Ticket or not).
                            Last edited by Autopia; 12-31-2007, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see your pics, MG--thanks for the play-by-play!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X