This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mardi Gras???

We are going to be at the resort over Mardi Gras and I was wondering if they did anything to mark it, even something small. I figured maybe something in New Orleans square.

Just wondering!

Re: Mardi Gras???

I don't recall Disney doing anything for Mardi Gras. Maybe someone else can remember something.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      I don't recall Disney doing anything for Mardi Gras. Maybe someone else can remember something.

How could you forget, it is the one time of year that DL sells booze in the park!

Nope, I've never seen any sort of acknowledgment of Mardi Gras, but then again Walt was Episcopalian so what would he care.
      Originally posted by SummerInFL
      Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
      Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Brennan's in DTD - being a New Orleans restuarant and all - might be doing something. A few years back, we ate there on Mardi Gras eve. They gave us beads to wear, but that was the extent of the celebration.

Comment

I have some Mardi Gras merchandise from Disney World, strangely enough... So Disney World obviously does something for it. I can't recall what though. I find this strange since Disneyland is the one with New Orleans Square. So Disneyland might have a pin or something, but I doubt they will do anything big.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X