This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVC Spiel

Anyone ever bothered to go see the DVC spiel? If so, do you need to be a resort guest? How long does it take? What is the "reward"? Do they "reward" you and your husband as a group, or would it be wiser to pretend to be separate and get 2 "rewards"? Any other restrictions/requirements?

Thanks!

Re: DVC Spiel

we listened, I don't think you have to be staying at the resort. We got two $50.00 gift cards because we were staying at the resort and we used them to pay for some of our room. I think if you are not a resort guest it's $25.00 each, but I'm not sure on that.

It was interesting, but she did quote the wrong term on the dvc, so all the numbers she gave us were wrong, but that's typical for sales people to twist the truth,...

Comment

Thanks for the input! How long did it take?

Anyone else have input?

Comment

We did not do the DVC one but we did the Shell Vacation Club (they are located outside of one of the hotels across the street from the entrance). It took and hour and we received $100 Disney Dollars. It was a little long but we bought a giant figurine with the money so it was well worth it!
        Foolish Mortal
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by angeladlr View Post
          Thanks for the input! How long did it take?

Anyone else have input?
          It took exactly 60 minutes when we went. I thought the presentation was done really well and the DVC is a good idea for those that can afford it. For now we fall under the "can't afford it" category though as it's pretty spendy. Since there were the two of us we were given two $50 Disney gift cards which we spent at Goofy's Kitchen.

Jenn

]

Comment

Thanks for all the replies! Anyone know where you go for it if you are not a resort guest and if you need to make an appointment or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by angeladlr View Post
              Thanks for all the replies! Anyone know where you go for it if you are not a resort guest and if you need to make an appointment or anything?
              I can help you there!
              Yes you will need to make appointment, Just stop by one of the DVC booth are around the Disneyland resort.

I'm send you PM with more infromation.

Some time I will get reward by Referred you.
              yes I'm a DVC member.
              Last edited by akfandisney; 01-17-2008, 07:26 AM.
              AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
              Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
              Older photo
              New Photo

Member of
              MiceChat WDW Trip
              Next trip
              2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse