Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walk of Magical memories.. Did any one sponsor a stone?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk of Magical memories.. Did any one sponsor a stone?

I was just wondering if my wife and I were the only ones on this site who sponsored a brick. I just recieved a packet for my stone today.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I really really want one !!! but I have a shopping problem and want to buy collectibles and spend the wad. Maybe for my 50th birthday on our trip this year I will tell my family thats what I want.

Comment

DL gives AP holders a discount. Also I believe you can purchase them up until April? Or is it continally running. I had the medallion put on mine which they did not charge extra.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I just received my brick information today and i'm happy with it's location, even if it is in front of a monorail pylon, i too got the gold medallion, unfortuneatley with the Disney Stores selling back in October i was ineligible to get the CM design.

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Comment

What do they cost, an arm or a leg?
          www.deliciousmayhem.net
          www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

I've oedered one but havnt recieved anything back yet.

Comment

My wife and I have had one for a couple of years now.

And we also have the acrylic replica on the mantle of the fireplace in our bedroom...
              Last edited by Reaver; 02-11-2005, 11:10 AM.
              Honor those who fall under the sword.
              But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

We have two bricks. One w/our anniversary and one w/our kids names. We've had them a couple of years now.

We got lucky. When we ordered the anniversary one, Disney shipped us a second (duplicate) one by mistake. We called to tell them and they told us to keep it, no additional charge. The second one is on my desk at work.

Comment

Originally posted by swagdaddy
                  What do they cost, an arm or a leg?
                  My girlfriend and I are going to get one during our next trip.

They run about $150 with no frills. APs get 10% discount, plus an AP option.
                  "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

I got my packet earlier this week - CastMember02, where is your brick? Mine is in C24 - looking at the map, I can't tell exactly where that is (I can look in a couple of weeks when I go there next, but I'm dying of curiosity!) Is that by a pylon?????? I can't wait until my replica comes!
                    Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

Comment

Is it still true that you can find Pressler's brick by the way it gets, er, uh, "marked"?

Comment

We got ours a year ago. But its over by DCA; at least its lined up in the middle. :monkey: You might not believe this, but we havent even seen it yet in person (we will in 150 days though)

Comment

Paul's brick is C34 - and it has no other number - I have a picture of it, but I can't link it for some reason.

I used to work for Old Navy (sub-division of the Gap) and I took that picture of the brick, made about 12 copies, and sent it to all of the Store Managers and the District Managers in my district. I was so unhappy with the fact that I got stuck with him, I had to show everyone where he came from, and what everyone thought of him!!! They all knew of my love for Disney, so it became a running joke!
                          Go see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies!!

Comment

Mine is C12 which is by one of the Monorail towers. I 'm planning to get the resin or wooden replica soon.

Comment

hmmm.. how long will this be running?? (might want to try get one... even thought im in FLA.... (I dont want my photo on a tomb stone in front of epcot... i want my name on a stone near MK... & DL)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X