No announcement yet.

Downtown Disney Parking Lot Hours?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Disney Parking Lot Hours?

I've heard in the past that there is a 3 hour time limit for free parking in the Downtown Disney parking lot. But last night when I had parked there, there were no parking attendants moderating how long you could stay there without having to pay anything. Does anyone know how this parking lot works, and why there was no time limit being enforced last night? Is there a certain time of night or time per week that you can park there for longer than 3 hours at no cost?

Re: Downtown Disney Parking Lot Hours?

Lately, since it has been so busy at DTD, later in the night, they will stop taking the tickets at the booths so you can just get out faster. In the past, they have only had 2 or MAYBE 3 booths open and it causes a huge back up just to get out after about 9pm. You always get those people who can't believe they have to pay $2 because they went over the 3 hour limit by 30 minutes.. So lately, they just open all the gates and let you leave just to keep the traffic leaving from backing up. Also, during the week, I think they also stop taking tickets after about 10pm or so even when it's not busy. Believe it or not, Disney may not be all into making extra money there after all! )

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.