Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special 1st Day Ticket Pin, how to get one this Sunday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special 1st Day Ticket Pin, how to get one this Sunday?

I know the pin is going on sale on Sunday...

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=10096

But where and when do I need to line up to buy one and/or get a wristband, the website is unclear on this pin....

Thanks in Advance! :ap:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Special 1st Day Ticket Pin, how to get one this Sunday?

Looks like it is an open edition.....just get there early if you want to pick this one up!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

it looks like it's limited to 1500. it's really cool, but i have to reel in my spending. the 50th has taken a toll on my pocketbook...hahaha! it's funny that it's $25 for the pin of the $1 ticket.

anyway, recently they've had things set-up for pins at WoD. that's where i've gone for the last few pin releases. not sure, though.
      <o>

Comment

The higher priced pins aren't that hard to get. I just bought the wooden box with the Castle pin inside (7 layered pins) today that was released last Sunday. Mind you it was $70.00, but like I said the higher priced pins seem to stick around a bit longer. Todays purchase was of a LE1000, hope that helps you out.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Hey, it's only $$$$$
          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

David,

If it is limited edition be at DL at rope drop and head to the pin store at Buzz. There will be a line and it never looks like it moves fast.

Ask Lisa if she wants to have breakfast with me while you are in line.

judimouse
            judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
              I know the pin is going on sale on Sunday...

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=10096

But where and when do I need to line up to buy one and/or get a wristband, the website is unclear on this pin....

Thanks in Advance! :ap:
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

But I can't figure out if it is a World of Disney or a Store Command release, or even a Greetings from California release....

And Judi, Lisa says yes to breakfast.....
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Typically Store Command is your best bet, particularly for the LE releases.

For example, the LE SHAG Main St. pin was released there (side note: and because of the artist involved at Disneyana...)

If it's a WoD they will include that on the site. Hope that helps.
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                    But I can't figure out if it is a World of Disney or a Store Command release, or even a Greetings from California release....

And Judi, Lisa says yes to breakfast.....
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

OMG! That's thing doubles as a breastplate!

It's cool, though - even if it is a bit, um, large.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                        OMG! That's thing doubles as a breastplate!

It's cool, though - even if it is a bit, um, large.
                        It's large to protect the Tatas!
                        ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Ahoy,

I am also looking forward to this pin. THERE WILL BE NO WRISTBANDS for this release. That quote was for something else. One should really have their onfo straight before one posts and panic ensues.

The pins will be Available at Emporium, Store Command, Greetings from California and World of Disney.

It is a beautiful pin. See ya there tomorrow.

Aprille :-)

Comment

Originally posted by prillzilla
                            Ahoy,

I am also looking forward to this pin. THERE WILL BE NO WRISTBANDS for this release.
                            Thank you for this info. That means I can call and order by phone tomorrow morning. I just can't order the new pins by phone that are wristband required pins. Too bad the cast members and web site aren't as clear as you are on which pins are wristband required and which aren't.

Comment

Malcon10t,

I thought you had to wait 30 days to be able to order a pin by phone. But I have never done it. Good luck.

I just found the official info:
                              Limited edition pins are available for mail order 30 days after the release of the pin, if the pin is still in stock.

Aprille :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X