This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Dream Suite Video Tour

Here is a video tour of the Disneyland Dream Suite that just got posted on this site:
    http://www.socalthrills.com/theme-pa...landsuite.html

Re: Disneyland Dream Suite Video Tour

thanks for posting. i like the tiki clock and the train...it looks supermagicaltastic!!

Comment

Ack! It's like a Disneyana limited-edition junk show on the TBN stage!

What a waste of a nice space. The Disney Gallery had been done so tastefully, too...

What happened for this to go so wrong?

Comment

I like the suite...I'm unsure of all the noise elements. I would need the clock turned off. That was just annoying.

Comment

This video makes the suite decor easier to understand especially the "child's disembodied laughter" which turns out to be mermaids from a picture. 24 hour concierge is also most interesting and appealing. Thanks so much for the update!
          sigpicDisneyBroad54

Comment

Amazing video!! I love the different effects within the suite.

Comment

Love The Train!

Comment

I actually think the Suite looks VERY nice. Alot nicer than I thought it would.

Comment

There are things that I like and things that I don't like... Overall I think the suite is way to eclectic. They should have had one theme instead of trying to cram the whole park into the suite... I think overall the suite is tacky however there are things that I do like about it... To bad none of us will ever be able to see it... Oh well...

Comment

I love it. 5*****

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Very nice. Too bad I probably will never get to see it, as well as 99% of the people who go to the park.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
                      An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

Very nice! There would be no way I could sleep through a noght in that place, I would be too excited! I wonder if that was what they were betting on when they decided to not reinsulate the walls?
                        If only I could win it!
                        I noticed somewhere that Disney was pricing this prize at $600. When this stupid year is over and done, wanna bet Disney will add another 0 to that price for overnight stays?

Comment

I noticed somewhere that Disney was pricing this prize at $600. When this stupid year is over and done, wanna bet Disney will add another 0 to that price for overnight stays?
                          They've been deliberately underestimating the "equal value" of prizes like this... however, maybe that is their real value, but disney charges way more for them. it's been bugging me, because if you win it in the mail-in, they'll send you a gift basket, when this stay in is worth WAY more.
                          "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
                            They've been deliberately underestimating the "equal value" of prizes like this... however, maybe that is their real value, but disney charges way more for them. it's been bugging me, because if you win it in the mail-in, they'll send you a gift basket, when this stay in is worth WAY more.
                            They've been underestimating the "value" of the prizes in the YOMD for one very important reason:

Unlike other contest prizes Disney has done in the past where the winner must pay the taxes on the prize...in the case of the YOMD contest, Disney decided to pay all the taxes! And so magically...the "values" seem to have come down substantially.

You can bet if they end up selling this suite after the contest ends...it will sell for a lot more than the approx 600 bucks they are listing it as right now.

Comment

How many does this sucker sleep???? I'm going with a group of 10 people... I'm dreaming, of course, but you never know!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X