This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in to Disneyland.com

Has anyone else had problems logging on to Disneyland.com? I wasn't able to get into the ap section to renew my pass last November and I just tried again only to find that I still can't get into the site. I have tried reregistering to no avail. My brother also reports that he hasn't been able to log on.
    Is this a conspiracy against the Gustafson family or are others having problems?

Re: Logging in to Disneyland.com

I renewed via DL.com last November, and I was just on the site not 5 minutes ago. So, no. No problems here.

Comment

I renewed in November as well. I was on the site this morning. Only February is an option to see for the calendar. I hope you can access soon!

Comment

I had problems Friday, Saturday and Sunday trying to renew my daughters pass. I sent them an e-mail on Sunday and they replied on Monday that the site had been down and they were trying to fix it. They gave me advice on other ways to renew, but it was up and running by 1:00 on Monday. It was very frustrating though; we're going to stay at the GCH this weekend and I really wanted her pass with us. I'll see if it gets here or not.

Comment

I guess its better to renew at the parks than online.

Comment

I've been able to log on... though sometimes it just take a little longer. Too much for the server maybe. Hope you're able to log on soon!
            <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

If you renew a deluxe at the park you don't get the 20$ off and the 20% discount coupon that you get from doing it by mail or on line.

Comment

i think its down. i cant log in either

Comment

The problem with Disneyland.com is it generally sucks. I have intermittent login problems that seem to have nothing to do with anything.
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X