This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would I find employment info?

I was wondering if Disneyland (Or disney in general) posts job openings on a website anywhere, and if so, if anyone here can provide a link.

I'm not talking about a basic job at a gate or in attractions or something, I'm talking about something that might be more carreer oriented.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Where would I find employment info?

That would be www.disneycareers.com

Comment

...and for those looking just for Disneyland jobs, this site is a good start- www.disneylandresortjobs.com
      -Wes

Comment

Sorry to thread jack but

If others are interested in positions at the resorts your best bet is to call the hotline and see what positions they truly have open..the website isn't really reliable

800-766-0888

(then again the best option is to go to the casting center they usually have a print out of hiring positions)

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley815 View Post
          ...and for those looking just for Disneyland jobs, this site is a good start- www.disneylandresortjobs.com
          Actually, that website does not list open professional positons. Its main purpose is to push the hourly positions at the Resort. You still have to go to DisneyCareers.com for salaried jobs.

Comment

Thanks for the help! I'll see where this takes me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X