Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Outside Food Allowed at DCA? Or not....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Outside Food Allowed at DCA? Or not....

Alright this one is for anyone who's ever had issues with the DLR bag check. Spotted this past evening at DCA:

Yup that would be a family with a whole KFC dinner outside the toy store

I don't know what is crazier... that they got through bag check with it or that they felt it was fine to sit at one of the most visible tables in the park with it. I mean, we've gotten stopped at bag check before for carrying brownies. All I know is I'm keeping this picture on my camera in case I ever have trouble with bag check ever again

Re: No Outside Food Allowed at DCA? Or not....

:lol::lol:
    Wow! That's insane! Especially sitting right there in front of the Guest Services station. Great picture!

Comment

That's a good picture backup to keep handy that's for sure. I had no idea you could bring in outside food.

This is one of the reasons bag check is such a waste of time. OY!

Comment

g-hetto

Comment

The 2-fer is back!!!

Comment

DCA is trying to "drum" up some business.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

That's class. American style.

Comment

You know I can see being able to hide a little thing of chicken or some sides. But the family sized soda trough is something else though. Of course outside drinks are probably almost always allowed within reason.

Comment

Wow, I understand crackers and some water, but an entire family meal from KFC is pushing it a bit. That's just not cool, at least take it to the picnic benches.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

When we stayed at the GCH 2 weekends ago our bags weren't checked at all coming into DCA from the hotel entrance. Twice. There wasn't anyone working the table and the folks at the turnstyles just let us in. We could have taken our entire KFC meal in? Darn!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      g-hetto
                      exactly. It must be 2fer time.

Comment

I mean, back when the kids were smaller we'd take snacks (Cheerio's, Goldfish, juice boxes, maybe even a PB&J or something) but we NEVER would have thought of taking a full KFC meal.

If we did, I'd certainly find some out of the way place to eat it.

Reminds me of the George Lopez comedy bit about going to Disneyland as a kid.

1 churro for 20 people. "Lick it and pass it, Lick it and pass it".

Comment

Originally posted by mousercise View Post
                          Alright this one is for anyone who's ever had issues with the DLR bag check. Spotted this past evening at DCA:

Yup that would be a family with a whole KFC dinner outside the toy store

I don't know what is crazier... that they got through bag check with it or that they felt it was fine to sit at one of the most visible tables in the park with it. I mean, we've gotten stopped at bag check before for carrying brownies. All I know is I'm keeping this picture on my camera in case I ever have trouble with bag check ever again
                          You got stopped for bringing in brownies? You should be able to bring in snacks. I have brought in PB&J's, drinks and crackers. Thats one reason I like to stay across the street we go back to our hotel for lunch!
                          Janette

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
                            You got stopped for bringing in brownies? You should be able to bring in snacks. I have brought in PB&J's, drinks and crackers. Thats one reason I like to stay across the street we go back to our hotel for lunch!
                            hmmmm, must be a CM family
                            ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

I bring in drinks (in plastic bottles) and snacks all the time to DLR. Heck, I've even brought in a burrito a few times. I never do this at Legoland even though there is no bag check. Why? Because the food at Legoland is excellent with a reasonable line wait, while the food at DLR (besides sweets) is nearly inedible and unhealthy. When DLR gets better food with a reasonable line wait time then I'll stop bringing in my burrito.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X