Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on inside the lobby of the Opera House?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on inside the lobby of the Opera House?

What's going on inside the lobby of the Opera House? One quarter of the large room you enter into is walled off. Inside of this area is where they displayed the drawings of the first renditions of Disneyland. This area is across from the CM display and next to the window that talks about Alice in Wonderland.

There is no wallpaper on this wall, it is just plain drywall painted gray with a more or less fancy baseboard. There is a plain door with a generic and modern looking metal handle that opens into this room (although it was closed and locked).

I don't know if this is permanent and Disney is just being cheap or if it is temporary and it will come down once they are done with whatever they are doing there. If anyone knows what is going on here, that would be much appreciated.

Re: What's going on inside the lobby of the Opera House?

Yeah i noticed that too, when i went in, i just sensed that something was different, lol. I just hope there putting something new or just repainting, i hope it's not to have it there just like that.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

An Oprea House CM friend of mine said that that part might be more space for the Bank of Main St. But thats what he said.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
        An Oprea House CM friend of mine said that that part might be more space for the Bank of Main St. But thats what he said.
        Thanks. It's unfortunate how slipshod the whole thing looks -- but that shouldn't be surprising the way Disney is these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
          Thanks. It's unfortunate how slipshod the whole thing looks -- but that shouldn't be surprising the way Disney is these days.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X