Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what i got from the Disney Kennel !!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i got from the Disney Kennel !!

I just came back from the park, sorry no pictures from the park today.... It was cold and not that crowded today.

We usually take our dog lightning to the park with us, and he stays at the disney kennel.... I was upset that they raised the prices to $20 per day, but he really likes going out and loves the attention he gets at the park...

Anyways, as we were leaving for the day... I was picking up his papers, and the usual VIP certificate the kennel gives as we leave for the day. The castmember who was attending the kennel told me to hold up and he had one more thing for me, and to my surprise it was nice little box that says dog adoption 101, dog owner startup kit. At first i thought it was nice as it looked like a dog bowl promoting 101 dalmations on dvd..... As i got home i opened up and found alot of goodies for my dog, but the coolest part was the box also has a retractable leash with the 101 dalmations logo on it.... I had to take pictures of all the goodies and wanted to share with everyone....

And if anyone from disney happen to read these boards... PLEASE BRING DISNEY TAILS MERCHANDISE TO DISNEYLAND!! I would buy everything and probably will when we go back to florida in about a month, but i would prefer having a small section in the world of disney store dedicated to pets here at disneyland.....

here are the pictures of all the goodies....

Doggy Bowl

Pet Food Scoop (1 cup) and Bag Clip

Fridge Magnet and Don't Really Know What

Retractable Dog Leash !!

Dog Tag and Chip Clip

101 things to with your new puppy !!

Overall Very Cool Items, hope you all enjoy these pics......
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Look what i got from the Disney Kennel !!

That's so cool!!! The mystery thing looks to be a can cover. We had those for my cats when we fed them wet food.
    dreams. come. true.

Comment

The black thing that you had no idea what it was for - that looks like a lid for an open can of dog food.

That is a really cool little gift though - lots of fun stuff inside!
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Wow that's really awesome!

I wonder if it's only a temporary promotional thing for the 101 Dalmations DVD coming out VERY soon?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Might want to be careful with the retractable leash. You don't know the temperment of other people's dogs and if you allow them to have a long leash they could get into trouble... But other than that, dude it's cool!

Comment

VERY nice!!!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Cool stuff!

Comment

Confirming can lid.

Nice score.

Comment

wow that is awesome. congratulations.

Comment

Very cool stuff! But did you just adopt a dog and how did they know?

If I brought a 10 year old dog to the kennel and then got a Dog Adoption 101 kit, I'd be like... what? I've had this dog for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojave View Post
                      Very cool stuff! But did you just adopt a dog and how did they know?

If I brought a 10 year old dog to the kennel and then got a Dog Adoption 101 kit, I'd be like... what? I've had this dog for 10 years.
                      no, thats what was a bit confusing on the box.... my dog is close to two years old.... i think this is just promoting the dalmation dvd coming out soon.....

i think it is very cool, hope they do something with that other movie coming out about a dog... "bolt"
                      So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

Comment

What a cool surprise!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                        on Bay Lake.

Comment

They do need to bring back the DisneyTails stuff! I was lamenting that the last time we went. We don't have kids...we have pets! And research has shown we're more then willing to embarass them with tacky swag!

Peace,
                          Roo
                          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

What a fun treat! We used to have the doggie and kittie merch, I don't know why we don't anymore. When I was at WDW, I got my dogs the little hat that looks like the birthday cake.
                            I want my cake back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                              They do need to bring back the DisneyTails stuff! I was lamenting that the last time we went. We don't have kids...we have pets! And research has shown we're more then willing to embarass them with tacky swag!

Peace,
                              Roo
                              Disneyland !! How long ago did they have disneytails merchandise ??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X