• Friday Meet (8/5)

Hey who will be there??
    Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Re: Friday Meet (8/5)

Not me but ill be there most of next week
    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

I'll be there, haven't decided on what time yet though.
      B5, Marcus Cole:
      I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

Comment

Ok well if you see me please feel free to holler. Here is a pic of me the glasses give me away.

ya ya thats myself in 3 of many different poses its not hard to miss me.

Comment

Aww, too bad I can't make it tomorrow cause I just realized that today is your birthday! Happy birthday. Maybe next time.
          Last edited by Murphy; 08-04-2005, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow.......idk what time though lol.
            "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

Qudese sent por favor!

Comment

I'm planning on going tomorrow too. Have no idea when I'm getting there.

Comment

I don't thinks it's a real good idea for you (14 years old) to be trying to meet up with adult Micechatters, unless of course your parents are there. Take care!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Actually my mom will be there, and why not are any of you guys rapists or pedafiles, are any of you planning to take me into your clutches. Age means nothing.

Comment

Age means a lot when you are under 18, we are good people, but still we all met through the Internet.

- Wolfette

Comment

I have one more thing to say, you advertise your age and post your picture, aren't you asking for trouble? What parent would allow that? Not me....think about what you are doing and make sure it is OK with your parents....I personally would never allow that on an open forum such as this one....anyone else have any opinions?

- Wolfette

Comment

I would say that it is okay as long as you have a parent's permission. Some adults get rather leery about posting your image on the web.

By the way, I'll be there. Though I will have filled my stomach with breakfast from whitewater snacks.
                        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

I didn't know they served Breakfast....any good?

- Wolfette

Comment

I won't be making to the park again until Sunday, but good to see new people going to meets. I too can understand the concern over the age, it's always good to be cautious when you're young and posting your image and stating when and where you will be. The MCers that I have met are good people, but you never know that for sure until you meet them. Just be cautious and have fun

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

i'm getting there in the am tomorrow. if we don't burn out, we'll stop by the hub at 6pm to say hi. pm me for my # if you want.

p.s. i lost a bunch of MC #'s when i took my phone in yesterday, so if i had your # before, i might not anymore. they transferred my phone book from my old cell to my new one & it erased everything on my new phone
                              <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X