This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maynard the CM!

While doing research for my trip, I stumbled across this FABULOUS CM, Maynard, and I would love to get a photo with him when I go.

Does anyone know if he still works there? And if so, is there specific attractions he works?

He seems like such a wonderful character and I would love to meet him.

If you don't know who I am talking about, here are some of his youtube videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=-_ENfMfzfq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...eature=related

Re: Maynard the CM!

Heh Maynard is world famous and gets many mentions all over MiceChat. There were some recent photos of him in a thread a few days ago so yes he still works there.

One of the locals may be able to tell you what shifts he's mostly doing these days.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Yup, Maynard's pretty well-known. I've still never met him, though! I really want to before he retires someday.

Comment

Hate to say this to a mod, but do a thread search, there has been at least two threads regarding him in the last couple of months.
        Originally posted by SummerInFL
        Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
        Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Last weekend Maynard was working Opera House and Parade control route(?). When it gets closer to your arrival I would ask again as he may be in a different spot. I was with the other couple in the first Maynard Youtube clip you put up and he was working a special event at the Big Thunder Ranch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
            Hate to say this to a mod, but do a thread search, there has been at least two threads regarding him in the last couple of months.

You're right, I should have, I apologize. We make mistakes too.

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            Last weekend Maynard was working Opera House and Parade control route(?). When it gets closer to your arrival I would ask again as he may be in a different spot. I was with the other couple in the first Maynard Youtube clip you put up and he was working a special event at the Big Thunder Ranch.
            Thank you! I appreciate the information.

Comment

I have never met Maynard either. He's been around a long time!
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Summer, I truly hope you get the chance too meet him.

My wife and I have met him so many times. He does some of his commercial acts sometimes too.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I remember seeing him working the Opera House in December, but I didn't get a chance to meet him either.

Comment

Maynard is awesome and still there. I had the good fortune of seeing him twice in a row. Great guy, loves to joke around.

Comment

Maynard still works at Disneyland. I've seen him but never met him.
                      DisneyTwins
                      Since May 2003

Comment

The day of the Gumball Rally he was working crowd control at the Flag Retreat. That's the only time I've ever seen him.
                        -SilentDante
                        eliselzer.blogspot.com

Comment

<------------------

Please see avatar!!! Sadly, I only worked with him once at HISTA! That was a memorable day for me. I laughed so hard that I couldn't stop.

Comment

He actually spent a decent amount of time with the group at the anniversary meet. He was very welcoming and funny!
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

SEVERAL diffferent photo reports had pictures of Maynard,
                              over the past month and he was also at one of the MiceChat
                              meets, for a brief time.
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X