This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 50th trimming added to the Castle

I was at the park on Thursday and noticed they added some trimming to the castle... a little hint of what is to come for the 50th celebration? I was suprised that no one hear has posted about it yet.

Either way, I LOVE the look! Notice the "D" right in the middle. A nice touch!

---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Nice!

Comment

my little bro spotted something...it looks almost like it says "DCA..." on the new trimming on the castle....kinda scary...
      Went to a party the other night
      All the ladies were treating me right
      Moving my feet to the disco beat
      How in the world could I keep my seat
      All of a sudden I began to change
      I was on the dance floor acting strange
      Flapping my arms I began to cluck
      Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck
        my little bro spotted something...it looks almost like it says "DCA..." on the new trimming on the castle....kinda scary...
        Just what we need, more Disney Synergy

Comment

it looks awesome from town square. when the sun hits it, it sparkles wherever you're standing, because the filagree is serpentine and not angular. it looks great- it's a beautiful addition to the castle that wouldn't look out of place if it were to become permanent.

though many would probably decry a structural addition of any nature.

Comment

Well, howdy doody, daddyb. I see you've crossed over as well
            As always, nice pictures.
            I lurk.

Comment

Great pictures! I saw what I thought was wire where there is now gold railing above the drawbridge when we were there last Sunday. In my mind, I thought it had something to do with Tinkerbell. Now I see that it was for something else.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I too noticed that wire crossing between the parapets on Tuesday when I was there. I wondered as well what it was for. Nice to see the gold filigree work. It really adds to the new look of the Castle. Let's hope it can stay.
                Sam

"Are you always this articulate?"
                --Megara--

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

And the hooror has begun. This part looks nice, despite making the "true"castle wall look odd. Part, well most of me hopes they will stop now.

Comment

Oh geez... Why don't they just tear the whole thing down, instead of turning it into Barbie's Dream Castle?
                      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt
                        Oh geez... Why don't they just tear the whole thing down, instead of turning it into Barbie's Dream Castle?
                        No, don't you remember, it is the My Little Pony Celebration Castle.
                        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Hey, what happened to not picking on Barbie?
                          LoT

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thank you. Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking. Repeat after me: ENOUGH ALREADY!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                              Thank you. Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking. Repeat after me: ENOUGH ALREADY!
                              ENOUGH ALREADY!

(and for good measure)

ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!ENOUGH ALREADY!

:monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X