No announcement yet.

Disneyland Withdrawals

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Withdrawals

So, Hi everyone! I've been pretty scarce as far as posting goes on the boards the last couple of months, due to the fact that I moved back to my hometown.

Now that things are settled, all I have to say is I miss Disneyland!!!!

I used to average going to the park once a week when I lived in Fullerton, but now I live 200 miles away. Getting there is harder now.

I hope all you locals will go to the park for me and have a great time until I can manage a trip down there! And someone please have a Dole Whip for me!!!

Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Re: Disneyland Withdrawals

Aww! :ghug:
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

I shall I shall!

Disneyland misses you too. I've moved away to various places throughout the years and yes, missing Disneyland is the hardest to get over!

Heck, I only live about 1 1/2 hours away now in San Diego, and that's TOO far for me too!

Read my sig below...I feel for ya!

Mlle Upanova
      And there's something else they can enjoy too: PINEAPPLE!

Pop in a cd of Disney music and it will help a little.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

ORWEN: Well, have any of you ducklings ever thought about building your very own version of Disneyland right in your own back yard--for those times when you can't take the withdrawals any longer? That's what us Cauldron girls have gone and done. And there's so many replications of Disney attractions, these days, that it makes it much easier to do. They just came out with a plastic model of Sleeping Beauty's Castle for the 50th--plust we already have the plastic model of the Haunted Mansion, along with Space Mountain and the Train Station. Why! We even have enough of those little PVC characters populating our little Disneyland to make it seem as though it was a crowded day at the park!! Anyway, it's just an idea. Go out and get yourself a Disney Train or a replica of the monorail. These are the toys that keep on giving. I can't begin to tell you how many of my own Disneyland experiences I've been able to recreate--all because of our very own re-creation of Disneyland in the back yard...

ORGOCH: Yeah, an' I cain't tell YERSELF how many neighbors 'round here think it's long past time we went an' locked ya away inside some 'nut house' where ya REALLY belongs!!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.