This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Park Souvenir

Lets hear about some of your favorite Disneyland souvenirs.

Mine is a 1966 park map given to my by a family member. I framed it under glass for preservation and it's hanging in my living room. It's my favorite because it's a snapshot of the Disneyland as Walt knew it when he passed.

Re: Your Favorite Park Souvenir

I have a park brochure/book from 1958. I also have a ticket book that we have framed - with "E" Tickets in it.........

Comment

Donald Duck squeek bill hat.

Comment

My first disney hat - looks like a mini gilligan's hat with disney characters on it.

Also, my park map from the POTC 2 premiere.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

50th Aniversary CM name badge on my car.

Comment

I have some bottled PoTC Water that I keep in my home office......
            All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

my son's first silhouette from the shop on Main Street.

Comment

I used to love the wax character machines from way way back just the cool look of the bubble topped machine and watching it make the wax figures and then oh the smell of hot melted wax! MMMmmm and then your figure came out still warm and had that same smell for a while...... then it would usually get covered with dust and cat hair and you would have to throw it out! LOL :-)

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

sigpic

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
                ó Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." óWalt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." óWalt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." óWalt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." óWalt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." óWalt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense ó has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." óWalt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                  50th Aniversary CM name badge on my car.

[/IMG]

:cgrin:

Comment

A silhouette of my boyfriend and I.

Comment

All my maps. Think those are all the souvenir's i will ever need.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

I don't know that it qualifies as a souvenir, but I love the receipt I get at Market House that allows me 'refills' on all my coffee all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                          A silhouette of my boyfriend and I.
                          Same here. I also enjoy our Star Wars pictures together as Han and Leia.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

So many favoites, to pick just one? I can not! Ok I will. Memories, I can't lose them, they only appreciate with time, I can take them anywhere I go.
                            They are one of a kind.

Although... on a material basis, each year I have obtained a key chain attachment, My key's are getting very heavy too.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I also love my Jedi Training Academy Certificate! Best of all, it was free! I mean I had to defeat the dark side but

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X