This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Parking Lot X?

'Scuse me, MiceChatters, but I've heard many mentions now of a "Parking Lot X." What is this? Is there an advantage to parking here? Anyone who can contribute to my D-land expertise is super duper appreciated!

Re: What's Parking Lot X?

Pumbaa... off Disney Way. It's easiest to get to from the 5 south.

Comment

We dubbed it Parking lot X because after talking about it on the boards it seemed to get more use and we wanted to keep this little lot a secret and to ourselves. MUaw HAHAHAA! It is officially called the Pumba lot and is behind the Ramada that faces the park on Harbor. You enter the Pumba lot from Disney Way and it is only open at peak times during the day.
      "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
      Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

"It's where I park my ride"

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

"It's where I park my ride"
          Whoa, you totally look like Racer X in that picture... you are SO versatile.

Comment

It's the Ghetto Lot... we you park and then walk yourself to the gates!
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
              It's the Ghetto Lot... we you park and then walk yourself to the gates!
              No, the Ghetto Lot is Simba, where you park, and then walk farther than if you left your car at your hotel on Harbor!

Simba is the WORST!
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I thought Timon was the ghetto lot.
                Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
                  Whoa, you totally look like Racer X in that picture... you are SO versatile.
                  But he looks a little heavier as Racer X when compared to his Hoff look.
                  Originally posted by SummerInFL
                  Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                  Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                    But he looks a little heavier as Racer X when compared to his Hoff look.
                    It's the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                      I thought Timon was the ghetto lot.
                      No, Timon is the VIP lot, if you are lucky enough to get to park in it.

It is why I won't enter the Harbor Blvd Parking Entrance unless I have to, or know exactly where they are parking folks.

If you get to park in Timon, the walk to the Trams are short, in fact, they have two different pick up points (unlike Mickey and Friends). So it is a quick walk, plus the tram distance to the entrance area is short.

And then when you leave the lot, it is a quick exit back onto Harbor and easy access to the 5 South.

So, IMHO, if Pummba is open, I will park there, since there is a good chance you could be sent to Simba or the Parking Structure if you use the Harbor Blvd entrance (instead of Timon). If it is closed, then it is OK to use the Harbor Blvd entrance, as they won't be sending folks to Simba (both Simba and Pummba are only used on busy days). But more than likely, you will be sent to the Parking Structure, so that means 2 waits in line, one at the Timon entrance, and then a second time at the Parking Structure Toll Booths.
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

If I'm going during the early part of the day, I just jump straight to the parking structure. It's better then waiting twice just to park and less hassle too. Usually if it's early evening, Timon parking lot happens to be a bit more pleasent place to park. Also, exiting timon is a cinch to exit unlike the parking structure where crazy drivers have nearly hit me on a few occasions.

Comment

Also, isn't it free?

Comment

Spoiler
                            it's a secret parking lot staffed by cast members who will fill up your cars gas tank (diesel or gasoline, your choice!) change your tires, rotate them if you so choose, wipe all your mirrors/windows/road bugs off your grill, change oil, even do a whole engine rebuild if you are going to be gone for hours. we also place a mickey ear topped pine tree air freshener inside, we randomly pick from the following scents:

gibson girl vanilla flavor
                            grizzly river run pine scent
                            churro cart all day
                            eau dau' le popcorn cart

if we run out of those, you get a dead fish placed in a random panel of your car, our choosing. hey, what do you expect us to do with all those fishes left over from when you used to be able to fish in the park 50 years ago!?

annual pass holders get the deluxe package. free of charge. be sure you get your bus ticket before you leave the parking lot, it is the only time you are able to get it. do not be alarmed if you see your car heading down harbor towards mexico, our Very Important Partout program is only able to provide a premium level of service off site..

thanks for visiting disneyland, the year of a million parts is alive and well!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiiDesu View Post
                              Also, isn't it free?
                              Free? Disneyland? What?

Parking is free with premium AP!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X