This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA 2fer March 28th/29th

That's right 2 days spent in DCA. Well really 1 night and a day. Which on its own is really just one whole day. So really it's just a day elongated over the period of two da.. okay anyways.

With nothing to do for the evening I figured I'd do something I don't get to do often and watch Disney's Electrical Parade.

Why hello, did you know that in Wonderland the Electrical Parade is being sent to Hong Kong Disneyland, and is also going to be moved back onto Main Street, and that Disneyland is receiving Spectromagic, and that a new light parade is being developed, and that the Electrical Parade is finally going away, and that it's all going to happen at the exact same time? I read it on micechat you know. Would you like some more tea?

At this point we headed across the golden gate and into the land of disnay.
    All it really involved was a trip through pirates and a chance to play around with my lens a little. The motion of the boat ain't too kind on it, though it still be a far cry from the way things had to be done long ago.

When suddenly, day broke, and day 2 began.

I spent a large amount of time enjoying this ride, not so much on it, but watching the people on it absorb large amounts of moisture in the air.

I even had a firsttime experience in Playhouse Disney

I was with a small child who loved watching the shows in the morning and this made her day. Up until recently I'd been very unaware that a new batch of morning television involving mickey mouse and the gang existed let alone how popular it was.
    The show was extremely preschool and it was great. The stage effects were dazzling and new attractions particularly in Tomorrowland could learn a lot from some of the simple ways to make things look digital, intriguing, and cool.

Until next time... or will there be a next time...
    Dun dun dun...

Re: DCA 2fer March 28th/29th

lovely photos, thanks for sharing!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Terrific format for a trip report. Thanks for the unique posting of pictures.

Also, the pics of Grizzly River Run rival (and surpass) anything I've seen in official Disney publications.

Bravo! :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by RonNYC View Post
        Also, the pics of Grizzly River Run rival (and surpass) anything I've seen in official Disney publications.
        Now that's a complement :P I'll respectfully disagree but thanks

Comment

I have never been in Playhouse Disney but after reading your review and seeing your pictures I think we will be stopping in during our next visit. Good job.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks you sir. Nice Trip report.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
              I have never been in Playhouse Disney but after reading your review and seeing your pictures I think we will be stopping in during our next visit. Good job.
              You will be sitting on the floor crammed in with all the other kids and families just so ya know, it's not theater seating like I thought it might be.

Comment

I love the Pirates photos, especially those from the caverns. That's my favorite area on the ride and it just doesn't get photographed enough! How did you manage such clear shots?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                  You will be sitting on the floor crammed in with all the other kids and families just so ya know, it's not theater seating like I thought it might be.
                  Then in that case I will wait till this summer when my nieces go, thanks for the heads up or seats down.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great Electrical parade pics!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

I love the pictures! Especially the Pirate ones.

Comment

Great pics!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Bee-u-teeful shots all round. I'm amazed at the night & pirate shots.

Comment

You got some good shots, thanks for sharing them with all of us.

Comment

The Mickey balloon in mainstreet shot and

This

are my two favorite pictures. great job!

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X