This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Toy Story Mania! website now says "late June" opening for DCA

The Disney official teaser website for "Toy Story Mania!' has just been updated, and now states....

www.toystorymania.com

It's Toy Story Mania! at Park (the attraction opens late June) and Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM in Florida (the attraction opens late May).
    It is also repeated on the next page, in Woody's lasso (which has multiple mentions regarding TSM!).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Official "Toy Story Mania! website now says "late June" opening for DCA

cool! I cant wait! I think its gonna be a neat ride! It will be good for DCA.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Is "says" Late May, but doesn't mention soft openings, so it'll be sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Bacon View Post
        Is "says" Late May, but doesn't mention soft openings, so it'll be sooner!
        May 20th is the day. A soft opening is scheduled for April 25th with Cast, Media and AP previews inbetween those dates.
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Guys, we are in the DISNEYLAND Resort section of MiceChat, and discussing the DCA opening in Anaheim, which opens later than the WDW version!
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

WDW Monorail & Disney Bacon should've turned left at Albuquerque.

Comment

Darkbeer, any chance of soft openings late may or early june?
              Kenny the Pirate
              AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
              Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
              Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
              Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Hold on a second...WDW's is further along in construction than DCA's? I thought we started before them...

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
                  Hold on a second...WDW's is further along in construction than DCA's? I thought we started before them...
                  I think DCA had to build the actual show building. In FL they used an existing building.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
                    I think DCA had to build the actual show building. In FL they used an existing building.
                    Yes.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

^Ah! That would explain it...still, stinks that the attraction opens first in the park that it WASN'T designed for...

Comment

it had a 904 alarm over the radio 2 days ago, don't know if anything serious happened

Comment

The computer caught on fire don't you remember guys? :lol:

Comment

i peeped thru the wall and saw the mister potato head AA today, a little creepy but got me excited for the ride to open
                            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

This might be a bit off topic but, does anyone know if WDW's version is getting a mr. Potato head barker? Or is that just another one of the advantages of DCA's MIDWAY mania

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X