• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nbodyhome
    Little Miss Sunshine
    • Dec 2005

Denise Does Disneyland with Night, Hub Meet, Club 33 and Parade Photos

I had such a great time seeing everyone this past week! The Golden Horseshoe event was wonderful, and I really do appreciate all the kindness of MC'ers!!!! I can't believe I ended up at Club 33, and meeting Wally Boag and Bob Gurr too - what a weekend!

Here are where all the photos are:

Hub Meet:

Night Photos:

Of course, the Golden Horseshoe pics too:

Soon I'll have day photos, the remainder of the Club 33 photos, etc. up.

Some photos from last week (more will be coming this evening):

Billy Hill:

Club 33:

At the hub:

Fishbulb was trying to get Legally Brunettes pic, and she was chasing away - so he had to hide to get it:

Last edited by nbodyhome; 04-06-2008, 07:28 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.
  • nbodyhome
    Little Miss Sunshine
    • Dec 2005

Re: Denise Does Disneyland with Night, Hub Meet, Club 33 and Parade Photos

Some night photos:

Actually, I'll probably put up the day/parade shots up tomorrow. (I am still going through them!) I can't wait to get back to California! Thanks to everyone - including Rick and Lu (who made sure I got home from the Golden Horseshoe Event safely) and Legally Brunette, for driving me to In and Out Burger (she'd never met me before)! She also brought me cupcakes from Sprinkles.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• Radiobarry
      Angel Fan MC Man
      • Apr 2005

Superb photos as usual, Denise! I am glad you had such a great time. Hope to meet you on one of your future visits. Of course, for five years I worked in a kitchen directly under Club 33...have I ever gotten...well, yes I am a bit jealous of that.

But I am in awe of you and your TR.

-- Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

• PhotoMatt
        • Apr 2007

Wow! You have elevated the art of taking pictures at the noon meets to alpine heights (and we're talking near the tree-line on some of them).:bow:

I can't wait to see more.

And, again, the green font is because I'm jealous of your Club 33 visit.

Comment

• nbodyhome
          Little Miss Sunshine
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
          Superb photos as usual, Denise! I am glad you had such a great time. Hope to meet you on one of your future visits. Of course, for five years I worked in a kitchen directly under Club 33...have I ever gotten...well, yes I am a bit jealous of that.

But I am in awe of you and your TR.

-- Barry

Hi Barry!

I am sorry that I missed you this trip - I might be there in July, so perhaps we can meet up then! I didn't do much of a TR - mostly photos, I don't have quite the writing talent of a Fishbulb (I don't usually read a lot of trip reports unless with many pics, but his are so funny!) I didn't know that you'd worked under Club 33 - I went in the lobby last July, and was happy about that (never thought I'd actually get to eat there).
          Last edited by nbodyhome; 04-06-2008, 07:17 PM.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• NeverNeverland
            Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

ThANKS FOR THE PICS! thE NIGHT ONES ARE GORGEOUS! oops caps lock sorry. It was so good to meet you
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• Disneyland Daddy
              ...is fading out....
              • Jul 2006

Great pics! Wish I'd have realized you were going to be here - wouldve been nice to meet you!

Comment

• nbodyhome
                Little Miss Sunshine
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                ThANKS FOR THE PICS! thE NIGHT ONES ARE GORGEOUS! oops caps lock sorry. It was so good to meet you
                NNL - I am so glad to finally have met you! I can't wait to hear about and see photos about your upcoming wedding, contratulations again! I'm a fan of the songs and artwork you put in your tag lines, they are always very lovely.

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                Great pics! Wish I'd have realized you were going to be here - wouldve been nice to meet you!

Disneyland Daddy - you were one of those who I really wanted to meet! If I make it in July, I'll let you know so maybe we can get together at some point. And thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

Still more pics coming, tomorrow!
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• Oswald the Rabbitt
                  Mickey is not my Brother
                  • Aug 2006

Wonderful Pictures Denise

Comment

• nbodyhome
                    Little Miss Sunshine
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
                    Wonderful Pictures Denise

Thank you again! It is so much busier here than on the WDW board (where I normally post photos).

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
                    Wow! You have elevated the art of taking pictures at the noon meets to alpine heights (and we're talking near the tree-line on some of them).:bow:

I can't wait to see more.

And, again, the green font is because I'm jealous of your Club 33 visit.

Thanks Matt! That is really nice of you - I really appreciate all the photos you post every week!

I bet you'll eventually get to Club 33 as well. It took me a long time to get there.
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• aashee
                      Skeevy Ray Vaughan
                      • Aug 2006

Wow. On top of being a nice person you can take some of the best night shots I've seen. Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation with us. I'm glad I could join you for a little part of it.

Comment

• nbodyhome
                        Little Miss Sunshine
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Wow. On top of being a nice person you can take some of the best night shots I've seen. Thanks for sharing your wonderful vacation with us. I'm glad I could join you for a little part of it.
                        Thank you Chad - I hope next time we can hang out together a little more! I only started back doing night photos in October, so hopefully will keep getting better. You are too nice.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• Mary Read
                          Merrily on my way to
                          • Oct 2006

Denise, your pictures are great and your night shots are amazing, simply amazing! I am very glad we got to see you and visit with you a couple of times this weekend. We're so looking forward to a summer visit from you.

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
                            Banned User
                            • Aug 2005

Please say you have more!! these are so amazing!! did you get more of the castle ? denise these really make me excited for my trip. I just wish I had your talent as well ad a few other gret photogs here! thank you so much for sharing

Comment

• nbodyhome
                              Little Miss Sunshine
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mary Read View Post
                              Denise, your pictures are great and your night shots are amazing, simply amazing! I am very glad we got to see you and visit with you a couple of times this weekend. We're so looking forward to a summer visit from you.
                              Mary -

It was so wonderful to see you again as well! Thank you for the kind words. If I'm there in July, it will be a longer trip and hopefully I'll have more time to take photos too (including night pics!) I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer!

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                              Please say you have more!! these are so amazing!! did you get more of the castle ? denise these really make me excited for my trip. I just wish I had your talent as well ad a few other gret photogs here! thank you so much for sharing

I have all my night pics, and hub meet pics on my website. I'll have day photos tomorrow, including a few of the parade. I didn't take tons of photos, but next time I'll work on more (I need to do a photo walk of some of the resort area).
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

• penguinsoda
                                Jester of Randomness
                                MiceChat Moderator
                                • Jan 2005

Wow!! Those are some wonderful pictures! You got some great shots of all the people, and the night shots.... wow... beautiful!!! Glad you got to come out our way, and hope you get to make the trip west again someday!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• Armadillo4
                                  It's a music celebration!
                                  MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                  • Nov 2006

Woo-hoo! Denise has posted her West Coast trip photos!!!

Thank you so much for these. They're INCREDIBLE! It's hard to pick favorites but the night shots from DCA are awesome. The Sorcerer Mickey statue from the Hollywood Pictures Backlot is beautiful. And I'm really fond of the Pacific Wharf photos on your Mousesteps site. Thanks again for taking these beautiful pictures and sharing them here. I'll patiently wait for the rest.

:bow:

Comment

• Rex Dopey24
                                    Goofy
                                    • Jul 2006

great shots denise thanks. I hope to see you in july.

Comment

• Neverlandtink
                                      Me and Tommy Kirk
                                      • May 2005

Awesome shots Denise! The one of you on the balcony at Club 33 is so pretty. All the pictures are gorgeous... The night shots are AMAZING! Can't wait to see the rest.

...next time I'm going to follow you around so I can learn how to take pictures...

Comment

• nbodyhome
                                        Little Miss Sunshine
                                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
                                        Awesome shots Denise! The one of you on the balcony at Club 33 is so pretty. All the pictures are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest!
                                        Thank you Lannie! There are so many nice pics of you at the GHS and Club 33 (I just saw the GHS ones that Peter sent). Oh - and thank you for picking me up off the street!
                                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X