This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your AP Statistics

When I used to have a PAP () I once went to City Hall and asked how many times I had visited. By no means did I go as often as others do, but I had gone 50 times in one year.

Have you ever found out how many times you've been to the park in a year (N/A to CM's) I'm curious to know. If you don't know officially, what is your guess as to how many times you have been in the past year?

Re: Your AP Statistics

I didn't know you could find out this information so easily. Was this for tax purposes?

Comment

Once. Non-AP speaking here.

Comment

I'm pretty close to 50 times this (AP) year. I am currently in a self imposed hiatus as I want to do other things with my son. I think we both agree that Disneyland is the most fun, but it's been cool to go out and do other things.
        Originally posted by Aristocat
        I miss David.
        Originally posted by Ginarella
        All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

Holy cow, I'm closer to 12 times a year, but then I live an hour away. Many of my visits are only a few hours, but an AP still seems worth it.

Comment

I actually mark my calendar last year every time I went, just to see if it was worth owning the darn thing. I went 30 times last year + 10 other times that was either Disney World or a private Disneyland event that didn't require my AP.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I also did the calender thing and it rang out to a total of 112 times in 2007...looks page when you see it on paper...

Comment

We got in 11 days on one trip and 10 on our second trip for a total of 21 days. I don't think that's too bad considering we live in Texas! We always buy our AP for the first trip with plans of getting in a second trip for the next years vacation right before it expires.
                Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

No AP.
                  Been 0 times in the past 366 days.
                  Going tomorrow!

Comment

First and only time I checked, the cast member just pulled up the list and said "Wow" and asked what happened during the gap when I went on an extended vacation. I thought it was scary how much I really go so I never keep track anymore

Comment

We used to go 20 to 40 times a year but we moved to Az. from O.C. And sadly probably will only go once every couple years now. Disneyland is also one of the only things I miss.
                      Paid Disneyland Poster

Comment

*points to his siggy*

Comment

About two to three times a month for me. Probably around 30 for the year, and I just have a SoCal pass!
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X