This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSMM Soft Opening!

Disney announced on the phone wih me today that like the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, exclusive first rides will be given out as YOMD prizes. I personally don't like that idea but if it benefits Disney somehow then...

Re: TSMM Soft Opening!

When?

Comment

All the YMOD stuff for the Subs was just during CM previews they would pull guests. One of the YMOD things was a party for TSM opening that was talked about for a prize in the rules.

Where did you get that info from?
      Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

I talked on the phone with a Disney Representative earlier this morning.

Comment

Was it someone to trust or a res agent or a tram driver???
          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

From the sounds of it, it sounded like an employee to trust. I asked for her name and she said it was Morgan. She also mentioned she was an advisor to the YOMD promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
              Was it someone to trust or a res agent or a tram driver???
              Whats wrong with tram drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
                Disney announced on the phone wih me today that like the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, exclusive first rides will be given out as YOMD prizes. I personally don't like that idea but if it benefits Disney somehow then...
                Well, since ALL of the Year of a Million Dreams, or more correctly "2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway" prizes are awarded to Guests who "are in the right place, at the right time" & those prizes are listed on the Contest Rules page - http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/dis...wayRules08Page. The only prize I saw relating to Toy Story Midway Mania is "Four (4) Access to the DisneylandEach prize consists of: access on either the day prize is awarded or the following day for winner and up to three (3) guests to an opening ceremony associated with the new Toy Story Mania attraction at the DisneylandDisneyland
                Woody: Look Jessie, I know you hate me for leaving, but I have to go back. I'm still Andy's toy. Well, if you knew him, you'd understand. See, Andy's...

Jessie: Let me guess. Andy's a real special kid, and to him, you're his buddy, his best friend, and when Andy plays with you it's like... even though you're not moving, you feel like you're alive, because that's how he sees you.

Comment

If it's true and they will be given out as prizes, then it's guaranteed that I won't be riding it early.

Is it 2009 yet?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X