Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jubilation Parade floats like PPP floats!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jubilation Parade floats like PPP floats!

Wow, so i dunno if anyone else has noticed this , but i was watching a vid of the NEW Jubilation Parade in tokyo, and the incredibles/ toy story units are very similar to the ones in PPP.
    Just something I noticed ^^

At about 2:40 ish
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8oF8PzaHrSA&feature=related

Re: Jubilation Parade floats like PPP floats!

well, It doesn't really matter. Tokyo's are bigger and much more extravagant, but HSM is part of the show stop music, which automatically deducts .5 of a point. It would have been a whole, but the Lilo and Stitch float makes it all better.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
      well, It doesn't really matter. Tokyo's are bigger and much more extravagant, but HSM is part of the show stop music, which automatically deducts .5 of a point. It would have been a whole, but the Lilo and Stitch float makes it all better.
      The HSM thing is for Jubilation or the Pixar Play Parade?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
        The HSM thing is for Jubilation or the Pixar Play Parade?
        HSM 2's "What time is it" is used for the first part of the Jubilation show stop and it is so random and amazing! I can't wait to see it next month! 25!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
          Wow, so i dunno if anyone else has noticed this , but i was watching a vid of the NEW Jubilation Parade in tokyo, and the incredibles/ toy story units are very similar to the ones in PPP.
          Just something I noticed ^^

At about 2:40 ish
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=8oF8PzaHrSA&feature=related
          Both parades were created around the exact same time.
          Last edited by SparkyLD; 04-18-2008, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            HSM 2's "What time is it" is used for the first part of the Jubilation show stop and it is so random and amazing! I can't wait to see it next month! 25!
            I probably won't see the Jubilation Parade in person, but I can only HOPE and PRAY that HSM songs will NEVER make an appearance in ANY DISNEYLAND Anaheim character parade! I couldn't stand seeing Mickey and gang dance to that song, and then to just throw in "Twenty Five" for Tokoyo's 25th!?!?!?! UgggggH! Compared to other TDL Parades I've seen on You Tube, this is a real disappointment.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Yeah, the HSM song really ruined the parade. Of all parks, I never expected TDR to put it in their own parade, let alone as a show stop.

Comment

The floats are amazing (I lovelovelove the use of the forest spirit from Fantasia 2000 as the canopy for the forest-esque float), although the show stop is REALLY weird and unexpected. :|

Comment

Minus the showstop the parade is still pretty amazing

Comment

And I thought POD was grand, WOWIE this parade is pretty impressive. But I do agree, the HSM song is wack.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X