This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From A Bug's Land to a Tower of Terror: A Connection

Would putting a pathway that connects a Bug's Land to the Tower of Terror area be a good idea?

Re: From A Bug's Land to a Tower of Terror: A Connection

It would sure be nice! Anything to help out the congestion a little - and bring a little traffic to Bugs Land.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I think theres a good reason they didn't do it in the first place.

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggies View Post
        Would putting a pathway that connects a Bug's Land to the Tower of Terror area be a good idea?
        You are a genius, coming up with all these ideas. Where have you been all this time? We here at Micechat have discussing everything except these little gems of yours.
        Diatribe aside, though:

1. The themings are drastically different. Guests attracted to one area are not necesarily attracted top the other.
        2. However, for those groups with dichotomous appeal (folks with teens and toddlers), keeping the group somewhat together and simulatneously busy might be a good thing.
        2. A shortcut from ToT to Screamin' would be very nice.

Comment

it would have to be underground though. The space backstage between tower and bugs land is the parade staging area.
          ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

If theming is really an issue... dig me a tunnel. I am way too lazy to keep walking back and forth between screaming and ToT. 'Cause you can only ride screaming 4 times in a row before you have to ride ToT twice... Its a well known fact...

Great idea... Maybe they can figure this during the remodel?
            Check out My Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 rides... I'm always working on another one... I hope they make you want to go to Disneyland.

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
            ~Walt Disney~

Comment

Something that could be added to the Radiator Springs (CarsLand) expansion to-do list.

Comment

It needs to be done.

Comment

Yes! It's a dead end. And that doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
                    Yes! It's a dead end. And that doesn't make any sense at all.
                    Tower of Terror. dead End.
                    Makes perfect sense to me.

Now, Bug's land: that makes no sense at all anyway. I'm hoping that it is replaced by the entrance to Radiator Springs (and there should be one via HPB as well)

Comment

It would be cute to theme a tunnel like it was in an ant hill, and then maybe have a second tunnel themed like the basement of ToT? That way you could have people only going in one direction per tunnel and congestion would be a lot less dangerous.

Comment

Looking at google earth... All we need, is at most, 25 feet of pathway. The two areas look to be seperated by a service road...

What to do with the road is a whole 'nother question... But its only 25 feet. And possibly having to tunnel through an attraction in Bugs Land...

But it can be done... I think!
                        Check out My Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 rides... I'm always working on another one... I hope they make you want to go to Disneyland.

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
                        ~Walt Disney~

Comment

Here's the plan. Just make it PIXARLAND! Have the entrance to the "Cars" section of it right past Bugs life area. That way you don't need 10 different lands all namd after different Pixar movies.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            Here's the plan. Just make it PIXARLAND! Have the entrance to the "Cars" section of it right past Bugs life area. That way you don't need 10 different lands all namd after different Pixar movies.
                            Even better:
                            Have Pixar create movies for which GRR, Soarin', ToT, and Screamin' can be rethemed.
                            Then, the whole DCA can be Pixarland!
                            That might have some chance to "compete" with Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                              Even better:
                              Have Pixar create movies for which GRR, Soarin', ToT, and Screamin' can be rethemed.
                              Then, the whole DCA can be Pixarland!
                              That might have some chance to "compete" with Disneyland.
                              I'd laugh if that wasn't a true possibility. Put another 5 movies under Pixar's belt and it's VERY possible.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X