This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counting Down to RB's Next Disneyland Visit

Only six more days until my next visit to the Resort!

I am probably more excited about this trip than I have been for any in a while now.

Kathleen and I should be in town Saturday evening, to check in to the Anabella...then Sunday morning, the parks - of course, the noon meet....and that night, we're taking part in the Food and Wine Festival special event at the Napa Rose with the Food Network's Guy Fieri.

Then another night at the Anabella with as leisurely as possible drive home on Monday.

In our "little deuce coupe" of course!

Can't wait!

-- Barry

--
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 04-21-2008, 01:20 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Counting Down to RB's Next Disneyland Visit

RB, it looks as if we're just going to miss you, but we hope you have the time of your life!

Comment

An event with Guy Fieri huh? That should be cool.

Comment

Yeah! I'll be there Saturday and plan to put in an appearance at the noon meet before I head home!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

doh! gonna miss you by one weekend Barry...but at least i have a RadioBarry trip report to look forward to!
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan View Post
            RB, it looks as if we're just going to miss you, but we hope you have the time of your life!
            Thanks Wotan! I plan to. Sorry I'll miss you though.

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
            An event with Guy Fieri huh? That should be cool.
            He is the guy who won their "next big star" contest (on the Food Network), hosts the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives show, ans has just started TV endorsements for TGI Friday's.

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Yeah! I'll be there Saturday and plan to put in an appearance at the noon meet before I head home!
            Hope to meet you for breakfast on Sunday!

Originally posted by elly View Post
            doh! gonna miss you by one weekend Barry...but at least i have a RadioBarry trip report to look forward to!

Thanks, elly. Your kind words always mean the world to me.

-- Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Have a great time Barry! I will be having some friends over for dinner that night and I won't be able to drop by. Have a wonderful time eating & drinking, I know you will!

Chad

Comment

I'll see you at the MiceChatters of the Vine event on Saturday night! Looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Legally Brunette View Post
                  I'll see you at the MiceChatters of the Vine event on Saturday night! Looking forward to it
                  Sorry, we weren't able to make that one. But I'll be at the Sunday meet!

-- Barry

Comment

radiobarry I'll see you at the sunday meet. Its going to be so nice to see you guys.

Comment

RB are my initials. I'm going to Dinseyland on saturday so when I read the title I was like "What!? Stalker!!!"
                      (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
                      (='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion View Post
                        RB are my initials. I'm going to Dinseyland on saturday so when I read the title I was like "What!? Stalker!!!"
                        Not quite. I've used the initials RB (from my username) in many of my threads and trip reports. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh by the way, just four days away now! Can't wait!

-- Barry

Comment

RB,

I can't believe I'm missing you by a week! You're a MiceChatter I definitely want to meet.

Have a great time and enjoy the Food and Wine Fest yummies!

WW

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Woman View Post
                            RB,

I can't believe I'm missing you by a week! You're a MiceChatter I definitely want to meet.

Have a great time and enjoy the Food and Wine Fest yummies!

WW
                            Thanks, WW. The feeling is quite mutual and I'm looking forward to when it happens!

By the way, I was reminded today that Kat and I are attending a wine tasting at 1pm Sunday afternoon as well.

-- Barry

Comment

Well, this countdown is over. I'll be there today. Hope some MiceChatters will be glad to see me. I will be glad to see them.

I may report back.

-- Barry

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X