Question Re: Annual Passport

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Re: Annual Passport

Hi Everybody,
    I had a pair of questions about the Annual Passports that I simply can't find the answer to on Disney's website, was wondering if you could help me out.

If I buy an annual passport to Disneyland Resort on a blackout day (Say one of the Southern California Resident tickets on a Saturday) do I have to buy a blackout pass for that first day? It says I can buy a Day pass and upgrade that to a passport, so I think I could just upgrade that by the end of the day to get around things, but I'd rather not visit the ticket booths twice if I can help it.

Also, if I buy a blackout pass for a day, can I use it as a park hopper pass, or is it only good for one park on one day?

Re: Question Re: Annual Passport

You will be able to use your AP on the day you purchase it, even if it is a blockout day. No need to buy a single day ticket and then upgrdade.

Yes, a blockout day ticket is a hopper.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

Re: Question Re: Annual Passport

To answer your first question, you can buy the day pass and upgrade to the passport. I haven't done it personally but we went with friends who did that on Thanksgiving weekend last year. They bought their day pass at the ticket booths out front, used them to get in and then upgraded the minute they got in at the AP center.

For your second question, if you were to buy a blackout pass for $40, it is a park hopper.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.