This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Mystery Dinner Theater

Who thinks that it would be a cool idea for Downtown Disney? If they had some room. I'm thinking for the adult crowd. I've never been to one but think it could be a fun thing to have in that district.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Re: Murder Mystery Dinner Theater

I really wish that they would have more of a nightclub scene in Downtown Disney... It would be such a fun thing...

Comment

I like the idea too. I also think a night club area would be cool.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

How about an Adventurers Club - West Coast Chapter? All I ever hear is how fun that place is down at PI in WDW.

Only problem I see with the west coast DTD is that it is a BIG teen hangout and night clubs might not go so well there. Also, all the families at the 3 Disney hotels walk through DTD if they don't take the monorail. Maybe they can find a way to do it in DTDs future. Expand DTD to out behind the PPH and put the club places out there. Though I say they should try and fit a water park back there for the hotel guests... Blah, me and my arm chair Imagineering. Yeah...

Comment

Yeah I'm not so on board with the Nightclub scene. I don't feel we need our own Pleasure Island. Especially with House of Blues and various bars in the area. This would be a dinner show geared towards adults. I got the idea thinking about Adventurers Club but thought that having our own places and not copycats would be fresh and new.

Facebook me!

Comment

Clubs and bars are different. Like in Vegas...."ultra-lounges" suck and dont compare to the likes of LAX or Pure. A "hip" club would be awesome. CityWalk was okay for a while but it died down a lot. I think DTD is underachieving its possibilities. Anything would be an improvement.

Comment

DTD needs some hip joints for the older crowd, in my opinion. I mean, these ideas sound great.

Comment

I definately think we need a more adult themed area... All the time at the hotel I get asked where the closest club is and I have to tell them places like fullerton... Adults go to Disneyland... Adults like to get away from the kids... Why not make some place where adults can do that but still be at Disney...

Comment

I thought my idea was a good one.....
                  I kind of see it as a Clue game type of dinner place. Does nobody think that would be fun??

Facebook me!

Comment

I like Murder Mystery dinners, but I don't think "murder" is really an idea that fits in with the Disney image. Even their version of Clue doesn't have anyone killed, just missing.
                    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

It can be who stole the valuble art piece, jewelry or kidnaps . Insert Disney villians here.
                      It's time for Din Din.

"Happiness is a Low Water Level"

Comment

Although a muder mystery dinner attraction would work with the genre-influenced niche set that populate this board, I don't think such a thing could catch on with the general demographics that populate DD. There just wouldn't be any interest. Perhaps such a thing could be pulled off as a one-time special event at one of the Hotels, however.
                        Zoe Necrosis
                        Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X