Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or not?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or not?

I really wanted to see the holiday overlay but I guess the newer version is fine, it's better than nothing.

Anyone know if Small World Holiday returns in 2008?

LOL! I just saw my typo in the header "[Question] - I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or not?"

ohh that was funny... for me at least!

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or n

IF it opens in November...yes, it will be holiday.

Comment

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or n

Interesting. Will the new version of the attraction even debut as-is, or will it receive holiday treatment? I suppose the latter is likely.

Comment

yay for the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          Interesting. Will the new version of the attraction even debut as-is, or will it receive holiday treatment? I suppose the latter is likely.
          Why would it not receive holiday treatment? Just because they throw in lilo and mickey in there doesnt mean it cant be holiday.

I doubt it will be ready by January.
          Last edited by nolimit; 05-16-2008, 01:22 AM.

Comment

That sucks Datameister!! I just though about how you're now going to need to redo your flume... aw.

Comment

I am also planning a December trip, and I will indeed be disappointed if IASW is not open.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or no

It will be interesting to see it something else is added to the Christmas entertainment if Small World isn't open by then.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or no

Why would it not receive holiday treatment? Just because they throw in lilo and mickey in there doesnt mean it cant be holiday.
                  Maybe they're worried about distracting guests from the attraction's purpose...

:botox:

:lol:

Okay, I can't keep a straight face through that one.

That sucks Datameister!! I just though about how you're now going to need to redo your flume... aw.
                  Nah, I just built the flume a couple days ago, and the method I'm using allows me to easily edit the layout and the actual profile of the flume separately. I'm not sure how deep the old or new flumes were/are, so I'm basically guessing at that. All I know for sure is the layout and the width of the flume.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X