This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy the maps

Alright- I'm going to Dland tomorrow and I was wondering where you can purchase the big maps that started appearing on eBay a while back. Last time I checked the stores and couldn't find them. Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Where to buy the maps

I've seen them in the Emporium. If not, check with a stores CM. They'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

They're in the Emporium, at the front on the racks that are attached to the register area. They're harder to spot as they are folded up and there isn't a full one on display.
      sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

I've seen them in Critter Country too. Just look in those little slots near the registers that often hold antenna balls and the like.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I got mine at the Star Trader. You can probably find them most places with the way Disneyland does merchandising right now (same stuff in all the stores instead of land specific merch). Emporium is probably your best bet though.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

They're in the giant Paradise Pier shop at DCA, if anyone wants to look for them there (which I thought was pretty funny because it's a map of Disneyland and not California Adventure).

Comment

Most stores have them. We got ours as an impulse purchase at the clothing store across from the Emporium.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

oh believe me, when i worked there, we thought the same thing

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                They're in the giant Paradise Pier shop at DCA, if anyone wants to look for them there (which I thought was pretty funny because it's a map of Disneyland and not California Adventure).
                PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Just got back--I found them in the Emporium, but they were so well hidden the CM didn't even know they sold them!

A couple of things I don't like, though:
                  Disney Gallery is still on it
                  Settler's Cabin is still burning

Still great though

Comment

What are these maps you buy that you speak of??

Comment

That's great to hear that they still have the maps. I'll be sure to pick one up on our next trip down. I have been looking for a while and just figured that they didn't make them anymore. I actually still have mine from 1983. It's right after the New Fantasyland opened up. It's in great shape except for fold creases and a couple of small tears. It's up on my son's bedroom wall. He loves it as much as I did when I was a kid.

Comment

I want a huge map
                        All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

The map I have from 1983 is huge. It's 44" by 29". I don't know how big the new ones are but I assume they are close. I hope, because I want one too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X