This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper prices are announced

Disneyland.com has just been updated with the 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper and Vacation Packages that are good for all of 2006. Special seasonal pricing and and seasonal specials have not yet been announced.

For the Multi-Day tickets, pretty much the same as 2005, just $10 higher. They will continue the Advance Purchase deals, also about the same as 2005 (They will come with one Early Entry, but no longer will offer the ESPN Zone game card).

All prices will be shown as Adults/Kids 3-9.

3 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $169/$139

Advance Purchase - $149/$119

4 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $199/$169

Advance Purchase - $169/$139

5 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $219/$189

Advance Purchase - $179/$149
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 08-15-2005, 08:18 PM. Reason: Fixed kids age (should be 3 thru 9)
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: The 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper prices are announced

Does this mean they are raising AP' prices again?? Who would pay 219 for 5 days when you can get DAP for 209??
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Well, the One Day tickets went up $3 last month, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up another $1 or $2, along with the Two-Day ParkHoppers in January (the 2nd or 3rd) when all the other tickets go up...

As for the AP, it does look like we should see a small price increase coming up in the next few months....

Comment

It's really time they give DCA its own ticket price. That park's going to get emptier and emptier as the ticket prices keep rising. They can keep up with DL's demand, but DCA just isn't worth more than, say, $30 for a single day (and I wouldn't pay it, but some might).

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

One day, one park admission rates will certainly rise to $60 next year. It has long been the aim to have DL's ticket prices finally catch up with wdw's prices, which would then allow at least the one day tickets to be valid at any of the domestic parks (which saves Disney money by having the same tickets for all resorts and makes it easier on guests). Annual Passes will also certainly rise in cost.
          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
            It's really time they give DCA its own ticket price. That park's going to get emptier and emptier as the ticket prices keep rising. They can keep up with DL's demand, but DCA just isn't worth more than, say, $30 for a single day (and I wouldn't pay it, but some might).
            I wouldn't even pay a pressed penny to enter DCA. (But I have an AP so I don't have to .)

Comment

this opens up to a question I am all to confused about... since I am going over new years - one day in 2005 and four others in 2006... how does that work... or should I just call Guest services.. I am all so confused..

Any help/thoughts on that

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Comment

I'm glad I got to renew/upgrade my AP before they hiked the prices again. I can only manage the $309 (yay discount!) for a premium because I've been working full-time this summer.

And DCA really does need its own price. It's been said over and over again: it's simply not worth more than $30, maybe $40 by itself. Without parkhoppers and now my AP, I would never have set foot in the park. As it is, the only trips I've ever made where we didn't do DL in addition to DCA have been very recently, because my friend works there and we'll occasionally go down for an hour or two after work to visit her. Exorbitantly overcharging for DCA like this will only further its implosion.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Walt Disney World Ticket prices are actually better, now that they have the Magic Your Way ticket pricing. The more days that you buy, the cheaper it is per day. You can actually end up paying less than $30 a day, if you purchase enough days. If you add No Expiration, you can use your tickets, whenever. I am really very happy with what WDW has done with it's tickets. I still have 4 days on a 10 day pass that I purchased. So if Disneylland wants to copy the ticket plan, now used by WDW, they need to persuade people to buy tickets, for future trips to Disneyland. I guess most people, only want to purchase for immediate use, since they may not Know when they will be returning to Disneyland.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Red
                    this opens up to a question I am all to confused about... since I am going over new years - one day in 2005 and four others in 2006... how does that work... or should I just call Guest services.. I am all so confused..

Any help/thoughts on that
                    Let me quote Disneyland.com...

So since your first day is prior to January 3rd, you can buy the 2005 (cheaper) ParkHopper, and then have two weeks from that day to use the other four days.

No worries, and don't forget to look into upgrading to an AP for just a few dollars more on your last day....

Comment

Thanks Darkbeer.. I read that but for some reason it didn't quite sink in..

Oh how I would love an anual passport... but somehow I doubt I will make it out there for a few years.. I think I am cursed

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Comment

Hopefully they will increase AP prices soon because it will only encourage people to buy Annual Passes instead of a 5-day park hopper if they can get it for cheaper.:greedy:

Comment

dont care, i get in free all the time... he he he
                          Come to the dark side,
                          we have cookies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X