This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland - June 28th

Hey y'all, this is our fourth year. Since we don't get Star Wars weekends out our way, this will have to hold us over for now.

as always, profits from the t-shirt sales go to the American Cancer Society.

http://www.starwarsdisneyland.com/
    STAR WARS DAY AT DISNEYLAND

http://www.myspace.com/starwarsdisneyland
    4thUSWFD@Dspace[/quote]
    "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Re: Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland - June 28th

That is an awesome logo! I'm tempted to get a shirt even though I don't live close enough to attend

Comment

Thats my Birthday YAY!!

Comment

Oh, man. I'll be in the park for five days, but the 27th is my last day and I'm flying out on the 28th. I might get a shirt anyway...

Comment

That's awesome!
          "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

Just a reminder, If you want to get the shirt in time for the 28th, you'll have to order it by this weekend.

Please pass on the site info to anyone you know that likes Disneyland , likes Star Wars, or hates cancer!
            "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

cool, this sounds like a fun event. although i must admit that it would be awsome if they actually did that on the matterhorn
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

That t-shirt design is...wait for it...

AWESOME.

I hope you guys have a great turnout on the 28th and have a fun, fun time!

Comment

That's a fantastic logo. "Impressive...most impressive." Sounds like it will be a fun day. I would love to be there for the event, but will probably be tied up that day.

At any rate I hope that it goes well for you and that you are able to raise some money for the American Cancer Society.

Comment

Huzzah! Can't wait for this year. Here's hoping this year will bring even more fans.

Comment

The shirt is cool. I hope you raise a lot of money for cancer. I will be driving past Disneyland that day, but will not be stopping. I am going to a fundraising event that day as well, it is a party at the Playboy Mansion.
                      San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

This is awesome. Its disappointing that Disney does nothing to support it, especially when there is such a great cause behind it. I mean throw me a bone, ship the Disney character costumes that are themed to Star Wars and do a meat and great with the Jedi Mickey and Princess Minnie. Set up photo ops with the folks from the Jedi Training Academy. It would take nearly NO effort to do a little and go a long way towards fans.

Good luck next weekend. Maybe I will swing by.

Comment

The shirt is great, i might buy one even if I can't make it to the park on the 28th. Good luck and great contribution choice.
                          <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

It's true we need our own Weekends. This event was started in hopes that we would eventually get our own. Hopefully when they re-do Star Tours we'll get it. It won't be as grand as WDW, but it'll be ours.

Comment

Love the shirt!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X