Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 star hotel Anaheim north = Hotel Menage on hotwire?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 star hotel Anaheim north = Hotel Menage on hotwire?

I'm trying to choose a hotel to bid on at hotwire.com but I'd like to find out WHICH hotel it is before I buy it. I've looked at the map and checked tripadvisor for clues, and I'm THINKING it's the hotel menage... can anyone give any input on this hunch? Thanks :-)

Re: 3 star hotel Anaheim north = Hotel Menage on hotwire?

What's the description? I don't typically use hotwire though.

Comment

Do you know about better bidding.com? http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showforum=429&&
      If you put in you dates, how many people, amenities, someone may be able to help identify the hotel.

Bobby. RIP '95-2008

Comment

I am probably too late, but, I stayed at Hotel Menage in April and was very disappointed. They renovated, but, cut corners big time. The tubs were not replaced, but, instead, were painted! The paint was peeling and the tub looked gross. I wore my Crocs in the shower, because it looked horrible. The beds were cozy, but, the I-5 freeway noise was horrendous. The 1960's wall air conditioner did nothing to block out the noise.

I would not stay there again if I had to pay for it!

Comment

dunno if this helps or not, but i just booked a room via priceline for the weekend of the 5-7th, got the Hyatt Regency Orange County for 49$ a night..and they have the best beds of any hotel i've ever stayed in
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I used hotwire on many occasions over the past few months to book hotel rooms for family. Each time I booked a room I chose the 3 star Disneyland North hotel and it was always the Extended Stay America right off of Katella and the 55. I also chose a 3 star Disneyland West hotel and it was the Extended Stay America on Clementine. Each time the hotel was only $39 plus tax so it was a huge bargain. $59 is not bad, but considering the Courtyard by Marriott on Harbor has rooms for about $70/night I would choose that in a heartbeat. Here is the thread, http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea....html?t=102823

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
              dunno if this helps or not, but i just booked a room via priceline for the weekend of the 5-7th, got the Hyatt Regency Orange County for 49$ a night..and they have the best beds of any hotel i've ever stayed in
              I will 2nd this hotel. I really liked it too, though it's been a few years, it was a great hotel.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X