No announcement yet.

Best Western Pavillion

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Western Pavillion

Has anyone ever stayed at the Best Western Pavillion on Katella? I've seen a couple different figures regarding how far it is from the park. Anybody know? We just stayed at the HoJo about two weeks ago, and walked no problem. We're trying to figure out if it's similar in distance or?? Any help would be appreciated!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Re: Best Western Pavillion

It's really too far to walk IMHO... better with the ART bus, but If I remember it's not a really direct route (lots of stops) on that route. I almost booked it last year, and was told to think twice... glad I did as I found the Staybridge in it's replacement.

Re: Best Western Pavillion

I think its a little longer walk than from HoJo's. I was told that you can cross over to the disney parkinglot ( an employees lot, I think ) and go to disney way and then through the Grand Californian to the parks. They said its about a 10 - 15 minute walk.

We took the ART each day of our week long stay, it stops right at the curb, and never had any problems. The bus was never full and didn't make a lot of stops. Being dropped off at your hotel is especially great at night when you feel like you can't take one more step!

But, if you like to walk, it shouldn't be a problem.

We like the Pavilions because it is a bit out of the way, nice and quiet ( we stayed in the main building on the back side ) and the beds are the best I've ever slept in in a hotel. They are up high off the ground, very thick mattresses and very comfy!

The bathroom is clean and there is even a window so you can open it and have the steam go out while you're in the shower. Lots of hot water and good water pressure.

The sink is outside the bathroom, lots of counter space, and of course the rooms have coffeepot, microwave, and fridge.

We've stayed on Harbor and didn't like the noise.
      [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.