Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney's Grand Californian - Suggestions for Best Theme Park View Room to Request?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Grand Californian - Suggestions for Best Theme Park View Room to Request?

Hi. We're staying at the Grand Californian this coming late April/early May, and I am hoping we can find a non-Concierge level room with the best possible view of DCA, perhaps even a view of World of Color (since some DGC rooms face Paradise Pier). Can anyone recommend the best possible rooms aside from Concierge level, which we cannot afford?
    Now don't close your eyes, and don't try to hide...

Next trip to Disneyland: December 3-6, 2011. I can't wait!!!

Re: Disney's Grand Californian - Suggestions for Best Theme Park View Room to Request

Originally posted by SillySpook View Post
    Hi. We're staying at the Grand Californian this coming late April/early May, and I am hoping we can find a non-Concierge level room with the best possible view of DCA, perhaps even a view of World of Color (since some DGC rooms face Paradise Pier). Can anyone recommend the best possible rooms aside from Concierge level, which we cannot afford?
    Park view room are More money most Second Floor up to the four floor.
    Concierge level use the top two floors fifth and Six
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Re: Disney's Grand Californian - Suggestions for Best Theme Park View Room to Request

My wife wants to go there for our anniversary, June 25th, so I'm wondering what's the best way to go without paying a fortune.

Comment

AP rate.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget