This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoJo Entertainment Rates

HoJo just posted updated dates for the entertainment rate through November!!!! We just got back, and LOVED our stay there. I'm trying to convince my husband we should go again and take advantage of the great low rates!!!

Re: HoJo Entertainment Rates

How much was it and how far is it from the park?
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Originally posted by White Bones View Post
      How much was it and how far is it from the park?
      The Hojo Anaheim is about 7 minutes walk from the park. Quick tip is to cross Machester Ave, then Harbor Blvd immediately. It saves some time going down the quick side of the street. Then as you get toward the park entrance, when you pass the bus stop on Harbor, there is a walkway through the trees. Take that walkway to the security check point. This saves time by letting you avoid the crowded walkways and crosswalk.

The Entertainment Rate starts at $59 plus tax on certain days, and provides a 15% discounts on other days. See the pricing details and notice the number to call for the Entertainment Rate in the link below.
      HojoAnaheim Innsider Boards • View topic - When is the low season Entertainment Rate available?
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Okay cool, thank you
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

If this has not been mentioned I highly recommend the Balcony viewing the park, Great for just sitting and watching all of the lovely lights as the park closes and watching the fog roll in in the morning Great place

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X